Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Extract the content of the zip file to your game installation directory
and run the GrimInternals64.exe.
If you have the Steam-Version, then you must first startup Steam and then run my tool.
Important: Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
(character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
You might also read “how to add Grim Internals to the Steam-library” at the end of this post.
Please read the Q&A post from Darkstalix!
A few things you should consider:
- If you experience a crash when opening the configurator, try to run GI as Administrator.
- Grim Internals is designed in first place to work flawless in Singleplayer Mode.
- Enabling the DPS-meter will result in decreased FPS, so don’t leave it enabled all the time!
Some of the features:
- auto-pickup for components/mats (definable radius 1-10.0 meter / default: 8.0)
- floating text messages, based on your character’s combat attribute type, like “Stunned”, “Frozen”, “Trapped”.
- onscreen death counter.
- money counter (how much iron bits you get/lose per session)
- buff- and debuff status effect icons in text format
- hotkey (SHIFT+F1) to toggle the Infoboxes on/off
- hotkey (CTRL+F1) to toggle the UI on/off (for better screenshots)
- Monsterkill counter (N = Nemesis, B = Boss, H = Hero, CH = Champion, C = Common)
- Dropped items counter (C: common, M: magic, R: rare E: epic L: legendary)
- enabled developer debuglog in console (only for custom mods)
- enabled realtime combat log (only for custom mods)
- support for GrimCam (if installed)
- configurable healthBars for player, pets, multiplayer and monster
- Selectable Crucible Map
- Purple Lootbeam for dropped legendary items (Thanks to Ram and Darkstalix for providing this)
To make the most of all the possibilities offered by Grim Internals,
you need to edit the GrimInternals.ini file (located in Grim Dawn installation folder).
Here is a description how to add Grim Internals to the Steam-library. (Thanks Darkstalix )
- Put the contents of the .zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn
- Go on Steam and press : Add a game and then the , Add a Non-Steam game.
- Press on Browse and search for the GrimInternals.exe executable in the folder and after clicking on it press on “Add selected Programs”
- In the steam Library below the Grim Dawn game launcher there will be the GrimInternals one too.Right click on this and press on properties.
- Here You can rename it if you want or add any optional parameters like /d3d9, this also reduces some fps drops in old setups
- Maybe you will have to add the GrimInternals.exe into your antivirus exceptions in case you still have issues.
Use it at your own risk!
I’m not responsible for any kind of damage this tool made to your character/stash files.
Always make a backup of your save files before using this tool!
I can not afford the time anymore to add new features to GI for an indefinite time period,
so I removed the donation link!
But I will keep GI always up to date,
just give me 24-48 hours after a new GD patch has arrived!
Thanks to all who showed me their support!!
A special THANK YOU goes to Darkstalix!
He has accompanied Grim Internals since its release in 2017 and
has proposed many improvements!
Localization file updated 2019-06-24T09:01:00Z
Ask your favorite Localization-Manager to translate it to your preferred language
and to add it to one of the Grim Dawn Localization tag-files (e.g. “tags_ui.txt”)