[Tool] Grim Internals

Sorry for the late reply
I have a mediafire link in case mega is unavailable in your country
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6wd7kx51q777n7/GrimInternals1.784+(x64).zip

1 Like

Thanks to both!!!

for 1.1.2 version?

GlockenGerda are you going to continue to update the original post for future releases? Especially given the forum redesign it would be the easiest way to find updates.

Been using Grim Internals in my game since I started so all my games are mod games, and when I try to upload my character to Grim Tools I get this “Characters from mods aren’t supported.” Is there a workaround to this or nah?

This is not a problem with Grim Internals, GI does not change something by the Characters!!!

You must use also a other Mod, like Grimmest FG 1.0 or [MOD] Cataclysm (aka Apocalypse) or someone else, that change something by the Characters!!!

GI has only overlay functions.

Nevermind, fixed it :slight_smile: - problem with downloading

I have informed Glocky about the he new forums etc hopefully when she gets more time she will update us

hey all,

need some help with getting Grim Internals to work…

So i got Grim Dawn from Humble store (so Steam Version) with all the DLC.

I tried installing / running Internals from day 1 but it didn’t want to start. I have attempted to get it to work with any posts i could find suggesting a fix but so far nothing seems to work.

When launching with GrimInternals64.exe the game just hangs and can hang for minutes, after clicking a mouse or any actions, i get a crash report for Grim Dawn

1. the version i have tried last is GrimInternals1.783 (x64)
  2. I did copy the contents to steam\steamapps\common\grim dawn folder
  3. i tried doing the whole “verify integrity of game files” from steams Properties options
  4. The game itself runs well in current version 1.1.2.5
  5. I run on full screen Windowed Border-less, but tested it also as full screen, no improvement.
  6. I tried running GI from Steam as per instruction
  7. I disabled steam overlay and closed Discord as well.
  8. When starting GI while GM is running, i get an error pop-up -> “OpenProcess() failed”
  9. I removed all the C++ Installations I had and installed the one from the instructions…

Nothing helped unfortunately.
Any hints and ideas what I can try and do to get it to work?

hello guys, by all means i tryed everything to get this mod out of this thread… i even intslled java for no means if anyone has a real link for downloading wich is no dropbox or anything else it would be a great help for me

Thx

What? There is only Dropbox or Mega, why should it make a difference what service you use to get the mod?

when i click on the link, it opens every time the forum main page… so how can i download the mod than?
someone can post a link for me pls?

Thx

1 Like

you just need to scroll up a little, oh my god too lazy to read something yourself … there you will find 2 links

ok thx i guess i found it

There was someone else that had the same problem and unfortunately there was no solution to this :confused: no Idea whats going on with some rigs these days

oh… thats not comforting :frowning:

Did you try running it as admin? That fixed it for me. Right click the exe and just choose Run as Admin.

what version of GI works with GD 1.1.2.2?

hey, yes, tried to run both the GD as admin and then GI, or just GI as admin… all combinations i could think off. didnt work.

Can anyone tell me please how to get ReShade working with this mod?

ReShade works fine with the original Grim Dawn.exe, but when I start with GrimInternals64.exe ReShade is not loading.