[Tool] Grim Internals

Honestly , I just use GI for having healthbars and autopickup function. Im used to launching GI whenener playing the game. Feel a little bit hard enjoying GD without these functions . Looking forward to new updates of GI . thx so much

1 Like

I do agree with most , Really having hard enjoying the game without it. So kudos to the coder. Great mod! Thanks

2 Likes

So they keep easy programmable content that all people love behind in purpose because the game is moddable? Why dont they keep every patch behind so people can mod and balance themselfes? :smiley: i hardly believe that, it is about the money, as always.

Sure they could have gone the buy this DLC or that DLC route, but that’s not how Crate roll. And thank the gods for it.

is grim internals updated yet? i need it now i cant live without it my happiness depends on it.

1 Like

Hey babes I got very good news
Glocky had some very real life issues to solve so she apologizes for the delay and everything
She possibly will be back next week to clear up the first post etc so everyone be patient

Latest 1.79 Version updated for 1.1.3.0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4aghqo5o9ihxwr3/GrimInternals1.79+1.1.3.0+(x64).zip
https://mega.nz/#!BZFgiCJL!nmhcOsb1cY4OxCB7Cah4TyVL630R3AIGj5WR-em84PY

I have a Mediafire account and a Mega just in case ppl cant download due to countries issues

New Feature added!!
ONLY on Single player mode game engine time scale
What it means? you can play faster :smiley: Default at 1.00 and maximum on 3.00

GrimInternals.ini reference is GameSpeed=1.00

Tbh i had this version with the time scale(before 1.1.3.0 ofc) on testing for long now and i didn’t have any issues with crashing/ram usage etc. I had a test version so keep in mind it might be a bit experimental yet

Please report here so i will keep notes for Glocky!

39 Likes

Edit: Typically I posted this just as a new version was released. So yay for the new version

I am a little late to Grim Dawn , only just starting playing it in the last couple of months, and finally signed up for the forums now as the new patch dropped and I realised I cannot live without all the QoL improvements that GI brings. It is a truly excellent add-on that makes the game so much more enjoyable especially for a new player coming into it now. Hopefully the creator is reachable soon and can do a new build for the latest version of GD.

As a software developer for the last 20+ years, I am a big fan of open source, but if going fully open source isn’t something the creator wishes, perhaps she would be willing to consider having at least a private repository with a small, trusted support team that could all roll out a new build of GI when GD is updated. It would take a lot of pressure off the creator and provide a much faster turnaround for all the fans who rely on this great tool.

There are always going to be scenarios where a patch drops and the creator is on vacation, or has some serious real world issues to deal with. Or she could just be asleep based on timezones when the patch drops :slight_smile: It happens to us all, it is life, and it is completely understandable, and none of us should ever be angry about that.

But the fact of the matter is that she has created a tool that a lot of people have come to rely on to enjoy the game they want to play. Glocky has absolutely no responsibility to us to continue supporting it, she does it through her own love of the game and the community, and we should always remember that and be so thankful for it. It is completely imaginable that one day she will no longer have the time or energy to support her creation, which again is completely understandable, but it would be great if there was some mechanism in place to ensure continuity.

I feel very heartened by the responses in this community so far where no-one is blaming the creator for not yet making a new release, they are just eagerly anticipating when the release will be and giving praise for this excellent tool.

With that said I shall go back to checking this page every time I have a break and waiting for the new and updated GI. Thanks again to Glocky for providing such a great tool to the community.

7 Likes

Thanks buddy, you are a saint (not really). Still, thank you very much. :wink:

Thx Darky, you hero :wink: you should get a star on “grimmest walk of fame” :wink:

Ty darky and glock, very fast and prompt update!

Thank you for this awsome tool! :grinning:

Thank you @Darkstalix and, as always, thanks to our wonderful Lady, hoping that she’ll solve her issues soon; a virtual hug to her.

I love this tool, so a very big thank you to @Glockengerda and @Darkstalix for the prompt update again!

Thank u very much <3

Thanks for the fast update once again glock and dark! Love this mod.

wow thanks. the update came just as the black van rocked up and people came out carrying a straight jacket.

Yoo-hoo, I won’t take new loyalist pack (didn’t take the first) but I mean I will use my PayPal soon !

Thanks for your great assistance! And thanks to Glockengerda as always. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much

This is probably obvious but, once you’ve downgraded through the console, how do you upgrade it back to the latest version :smiley: