[Tool] Grim Internals

Awesome great Tool. Installed for the first time and work like a charm.

Keep up the good work!

Question, is it possible to replace the HP numbers of enemies by a HP bar instead?

For some peeps yeh
Try to not use GI to sort out further cases

In the ini file edit these or untick them in the configurator
HideHealthBars = False
MonsterHealthValuesHidePercent = False
MonsterHealthHideValues = False

Also check on the first post the Q&A post on how to edit everything and how to use the tool to its fullest

can you not run the visual C++ on a 32bit system?

Not sure where you are going with this, but GI doesn´t support 32bit anymore, so if you are one of those people, GI isn´t for you, alas. Sorry.

Hiya, is it possible to auto-loot only MIs and double rares? I can set up my in-game filter to show only these but would have to manually pick up MIs (which is a lot; double rares not so much an issue). TIA.

A very special thank you to you Glocky: look at the first lines here :wink:

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/v1-1-4-0-preview/84878

3 Likes

Yes, a nice touch from Zantai to the famous GlockenGerda … :smile:

4 Likes

Yes, the forthcoming patch is wonderful and makes the most important QoL features of GI redundant. However, I’ll still use it because of teleporting and being able to launch the game outside of Steam without having to update it. I like being able to play the old version of a game for a few days while I work on making my mod immune from unwanted changes. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I’ve grown accustomed to the active effects / potions sidebar as well.

I am afraid to ask this but will there be still updates to GrimInternals after patch 1.1.4.0?

Because I really like (and NEED) my DPS features and my Cooldowns…:pensive:

1 Like

I’m sorry to say that, but now that we’ll get auto-loot, healthbars and crucible map selection
in the base game, Grim Internals is not needed anymore (most GI users will simply don’t use it anymore).

So it make no sense to spend my rare free time to develop/update it any further for only a handful of people.
I hope for your understanding!

8 Likes

Well, I had hoped for a different answer but sure I understand it.

Thank you for the great tool I had a lot of fun with! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That makes me a sad panda, but I understand. I started using GI about four days before FG dropped, and purely for the DPS info.

Wait wait I was at work and i just got here! what is going on?

1 Like
1 Like

Farewell to GI the most useful tool ever in the GD era
I will Truly miss the customizations tho :frowning:
/Hail the queen

3 Likes

*tips hat to Glocken

You did this community a great service!

(I will miss the cooldown counters but I’ll live)

If you don’t maintain your tool anymore Crate has to add the teleport list system (cause I suppose one day GI won’t work anymore). This feature is a big help in boss/devotion farming :slight_smile:

1 Like

While Crate is bending a bit and going on a QoL spree here I wouldn’t hold your breath too long on that one. They might bend on some things but I’d be willing to put money down that you won’t be seeing Zantai bend on that one.

No way Zantai would bend on that indeed, its not like the Crucible QoL its something that was there for grind or what reasons.
I will definitely miss the Day/night Cycle tho and the pot cooldowns

2 Likes

Maybe Glocky could keep these things like damage and cooldowns, day night change, alive, until Crate has a sense to implement this too …

and this forum thread here will become boring …

I hope that there are some other things at the new interface TAB in Game Options, which isn’t show on Zantais Screenshot.