[Tool] Grim Internals

NamesFontSize= 20 on default. Try something like 26

They’ve updated GD yet again… 1.81 says it is not complatible with 1.1.4.2

Yeap!
Wait for Glocky to have spare time to update the tool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel dirty playing without GI :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Yepa, picking greens and running to dg entrances are really… ew.

Grim Internals v1.82 for GD v1.1.4.2(x64) Download-Link (MEGA)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.

I recommend to use the new healthbars from Grim Dawn instead of using the healthbars from GI.

24 Likes

Thank you GlockenGerda.

1 Like

Yes Glocken - many, many thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for updating GI @GlockenGerda. Much appreciated! :sunglasses:

1 Like

TKS,have a good day

Thank you for quick update. :smiley:

HI, and thx for an awesome tool, we really appreciate you still keeping it updated.

But, we have a small issue here, iäve tried searching this thread for it. When my friend tries to run griminternals it just says it doesnät find the dll. The files are all there, there is no antivirus blocking and we just don’t know where to look. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks so much, GlockenGerda

Thank you, Glocken! I appreciate the support you continue to show for GD! The new features Crate added are nice, but they can’t replace your masterpiece!

thank you!!

Like always, thank you x

Hello, would it be possible to add the option to change out the legendary drop sound to a custom file?
I would very much like to use a different sound.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

See this post:

2 Likes

Oh new update 1.1.4.2. … Please everybody show some puppies… So there is chance for Grim Internals to work again :slight_smile: