[Tool] Grim Internals

If someone provide me a green loot beam and a decent sound fx for the drop sound I can do that.

2 Likes

Grimarillion has been acting up lately so I’m waiting for the next revision (73d or whatever…)

I ABSOLUTELY intend to play and will provide feedback etc.

1 Like

I played the game without GI yesterday and I suddenly realized how much improves this little gem my playing experience. I’m not playing many games (I’m an arpg person :grinning:) and GD is almost taking all my free time… what I wan’t to say you are an angel for still maintaining this tool despite your lack of free time. I personally really appreciate it.

Thank you.

1 Like

A known issue with the “Grimarillion Crucible Mode” is that the main menu logo
looks weird because of the alpha channel.
I’ve told @Asylum101 about this issue lately.
I don’t know if he wants to fix it.

Thanks a lot! I’m glad to hear it! :heart_eyes:

“But wait, there’s moar!”

oh didnt kenw thats the case, i would surely love to use this option for my mod, so i hoped it would be possible to make it “universal”, by making parameter simply a mod name, but i guess it wouldnt be that easy, i have honestly no idea how u managed it but its awesome… i would love to have this feature for my mod (MinDawn) but i surely didnt meant to push you to making it for my mod, if universal solution isnt option, i wont waste ur time (altho if its possible, i would really love that feature :D)

The alpha channel is not the issue, but anyway that asset was supposed to be removed as of grimar 73c, somehow it’s still there for some people so it will be removed for sure in the next update for grimar, but I am waiting on several other things before I can push an update for that

1 Like

That would be awesome. And that is why I tried to do something first.

Green
This was my first time using the GD modding tools (and I have a red-green color blindness) so this was the best I could do for my first try. Maybe somebody has a few tips on how to make it look a bit better? Also the “base” of the emitter is jumping all over the place for some reason. Though I do believe this is also the case for the legendary drop fx effect.

I’ll also try to do something about the sound effect, though I have never worked with sound editing before. So this might take a while.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this!

Looks cool so far!

So I forced you to be a modder? :smile:
Take your time… Modding is fun!!

For questions regarding “how to make it look a bit better” I recommend the modding-tutorials-and-help section.
There you can (hopefully) get help/ideas.

1 Like

Want me to make a green version like the one i did with the purple so they look the same just different color? i can try

Yes please :slight_smile:

Thanks Darkstalix

Finishing job in a bit try it today i promise

1 Like

Big image incoming
If you like it guys and ofc Glocky then ill share it with passion
Also anyone like Demon and angel from D3 ?i might share them too ;p maybe

eeh… whats going on…mine looks different with crucible enabled
What did i mess up

Beam looks legit to me man!

I’ll take that, please and thank you :slight_smile:

(I don’t care about the drop sound because I don’t have it on soooo yeah - maybe just re-use the same sfx from legendary?)

1 Like

Green Lootbeam.zip (1.8 KB)
Glocky if you like it do your magic

Hi, newbie checking out this tool and the Grimarillion mod.

When I try to open up Grim Internals it pops up a window with “its not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn”. The version I downloaded is 1.85, and my GD version is 1.1.5.0.

Am I doing something wrong?

latest version of GI supports the latest patch of the game currently is 1.1.5.1
Update your game client and you are ready to go

1 Like