[Tool] Grim Internals

https://mega.nz/#!EclnlIZZ!1_xI1CcFuK6tCKb4cIec6DUvKjxB-ocdLyb5hFX0VA0

This is the official link for it :wink:

Thanks but exactly same thing

Here are new versions with coloured lightning to enable the defered rendering effects.

BeamFontDeferedRendering

Feel free to use these beams to your liking. PulsingBeamsDeferedRendering.zip (6.9 KB)

6 Likes

@kakikakeks, really nice !! is it possible to get star symbol items on the map (epics/legs/double rares like quest items) plus item sounds on epic/leg drops? i really looking for some mod like that.

So… not sure if its grim internals or gd item assistant…

Fresh install of GD.

No characters created.
Loaded both mods as recommended…
Started a new character and I can not attack.

The mouse changes to the red sword but i am unable to attack. Can’t hit target dummies or mobs… no spells or abilities on bar… not sure if im supposed to have a basic attack ability or if right clicking would normally hit what ever i’m targeting…

Am i missing something or is this a bug

Please help…

Character was bugged… started another new character and its allowing me to attack on this one… so odd

Grim Internals (x64) v1.89 Download-Link (MEGA)

v1.88/v1.89

• double rare loot beam was occasionally assigned to the wrong item; fixed.

v1.87

• small bug fixes
  • updated loot beam for double rare items (thanks @DarkStalix)

v1.86

• added a green loot beam/SFX for dropped items with rare affixes
    Default OFF; enable it with the Configurator under “Misc Stuff”, checkbox “Double Rare Affix Items SFX”

“Double Rare” Loot beam idea by @Ryoki
    “Double Rare” Loot beam created by @DarkStalix
    “Double Rare” SFX created by @kakikakeks

How to use your own double rare item dropsound:
    You can use any wav file, but it must have the name “DoubleRareDrop.wav” and you must copy it
    to [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]/Settings/sound/DoubleRareDrop.wav

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss disable Cloud Saving!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.
4 Likes

I haven’t found any reason why GI is crashing for some users!
You could try v1.87, but I don’t think that it will be better on your side.

In v1.87 it should work as intended!

1 Like

you even colored them nice my man i just got back on pc
Tbh i would love to have this particle on drop and then the beam continuing on it
I will try with the colors too i love this effect :smiley: and most likely add it in the Q&A

1 Like

Thanks, good idea. Nice, do your magic :smiley:. I am looking forward to see your new version. Maybe you can try to make the complete beam pulse to not have this instant skipping effect. Maybe worth trying out.

Sure you are free to add those beams to the Q&A section. Maybe some find them helpful.

1 Like

Adding stars to the minimap as well as adding drop sounds to items would have to be a seperate mod which alters all the item data to attach the sfx or marker call, as far as I know.

There might be a small chance crate could add the sound trigger to the items for us and leave it empty to make it easier for us to add and replace drop sounds. But for now this requires the use of ether grim iternals (which in its current state has drop sounds for leg/double rares) or a complete mod (which there was one a few years ago as I recall).

ERMUHGERD it crashes on me all the time now!!

Just kidding :slight_smile: Stable as ever.

Legendary Beam works as intended but alas I have no double-rares to test the new beam on :frowning:

Great work Glocken and Darkstalix!!

1 Like

gd%20error

got this error that keeps repeating when I try to launch grim internals with GI (x64) v1.87 and GD v1.1.5.1

after I close that window, another one pops up from grim internals that tells me it cant find grim dawn

im running on win7 professional service pack 1 and I use GD on steam.
any help would be appreciated

No luck. Pity. No GI for me.

Just downloaded the latest version, and it says GrimInternals 1.85 instead of 1.87.

Mine says 1.87…

Try to run GI as Administrator.
Hope this helps.

For me (PC and Laptop) GI works fine, so i can’t track crashes or errors down.

Run it as admin and make sure that you have added GI executable into your AV’s exceptions

Peeps check this version of the lootbeam
I combined both @kakikakeks beam with the old we used(gah took some time o_o) and edited some more thingies
Since i had no idea how to do a proper gif cause it was a freaking mess everytime i had to upload a small vid
Check it and if peeps like it and ofc @GlockenGerda(please dont kill us :s) and wants to add them then i will colorize a green and a blue version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUl3HolttRM&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Looks very cool!

At the same time, I dunno… The straight beam we have now appears more “precise” IMO.

I vote for “leave it as is”, but either way is cool I guess *shrugs

1 Like