[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks for your answer.

Well I see yellow War Cry cooldown text. GI is working fine.
Do you have it shown in the same color as War Cry?
I know that I can have Blood Dreeg shown as Temporary Buff (it shows the time blood of dreeg is going to work then).
I would like to see its cooldown.

The cooldown is only shown when the skill is not active; in the case of “Blood of Dreeg”
the duration is longer than the cooldown.

edit:
Of course, I can show the cooldowns of activated skills if desired, but they would be not displayed one row below the other, rather then in different lines because GI uses two different routines for that display.
SkillCooldown%20BloodOfDreeg

1 Like

The error message “OpenProcess() failed” means that GI can’t load and start the Grim Dawn.exe.
The reason could be that Grim Dawn is still running in the background, or
that a antivirus program prevents GI to start Grim Dawn.

Maybe you mean the Rainbow text colors mod?

[color=red]Red text here[/color]

Red text here

You can also reply to people’s posts which brings up the editor - press the quote button, like so…

…which inserts the person’s text into the editor whom you are replying to and thus allowing you to see exactly how they configured their posts.

1 Like

Back when they implemented the “new” forum last summer omnitrio created a “test topic” where him and I both did a lot of testing of the limits of what was possible with the forums editor. There are tons of examples in this thread…

…that you can learn from if you like. We had a bit of fun with it.

2 Likes

Still waiting for you to finish that guide on to how to use the forum. :upside_down_face:

hah… I have to see if I have the willpower yet to continue on with it. Have to think on that :wink: If I did I think I’d probably scrap what is there and redo it differently.

I’m having an issue where the ui for the configurator is scaled wrong for my 4k monitor. I can’t see any of the options. Is there anyway I can disable the dpi scaling for it? Or do I have to modify something in the .ini file?

Search for

ScaleFactor=1.00

under [Configurator] in the .ini file and set the value to 1.5 or 2.0.
You have to restart GI after you’re done with it.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :grinning:

Hey guys!

Is it hard to code the feature when you loot an item with GI (or other?) program is marking that item is learned via blueprint or something? :slight_smile: Like Thud under D3… Flashing when not cubed. :slight_smile:

tl;dr: I wanna stash only “unlearned” items :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

I don’t think that it is possible to identify an item, whether it was learned by blueprint or not.
If someone has other infos, please inform me.
At least it is possible to identify an item, whether it has a new illusion available or not.

1 Like

in <blueprint>.dbr there is a string like “artifactName,records/items/upgraded/gearhead/c049_head.dbr,”
the only way i found is to store a list of pairs “blueprint-item”

2 Likes

I hope ‘ftaru’ added a good hint for somehow doing it. :blush:

I am far from thinking that GlockenGerda needs my tips -)

Oh, you made a good tip!
I was looking at the item structure to determine if the item was learned by a blueprint. Comparing the item name with all learned blueprints makes more sense. Thanks for the tip!

@ocsisajt What is the reason to stash only unlearned items?
I ask because to see if the effort is worth fulfilling your wish (and if it would be useful for other GI users).

Reason is soo simple :slight_smile:

Because if i have the opportunity to craft an item then i don’t need to stash it.
With crafting i can add stun/freeze/etc whatevs i want. :slight_smile: (but you know it :sweat_smile:)

It would be soo awesome to do this feature! :blush:

So, with the next GI version you can enable marks for dropped items (with special properties) for better visibilty (could be handy if you don’t have a rainbow filter installed or you have bad eyes like me).

Atm I’m thinking about how to display the different items.
Currently it looks like this:

1. *= new transmog available for the Illusionist
  2. ! = Item can be crafted (already learned by a blueprint) for @ocsisajt :slight_smile:
  3. [MI+] Monster Infrequent with 1 rare affix
  4. [MI++] Monster Infrequent with 2 rare affixes
  5. [DR] = Double Rare item

If you have a suggestion how to display those items better, please drop me a hint! Thanks!

8 Likes

ALREADY LOVING IT!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_smile:

Thank you soo much! :slight_smile:

edit: If i check them later in inventory there will be a mark for them too? :slight_smile:

1 Like