[Tool] Grim Internals

Zippyshare or mirrorace

I downloaded it, but it is not working.
Error message:
GrimInternals v1.97 is not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn.

Because as said multiple times here already we’re waiting for GlockenGerda to update it for v1.1.7.2 and she said that the earliest that might happen is Monday.

10 Likes

Is there a good screenshot that explains the Hud in the game, with the current build? I have found ones of the earlier build but not seeing one that does a good job of breaking down the damage information.

1 Like

Thank you all for the many ‘Get healthy’ wishes I’ve received!
I really appreciate it! Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grim Internals (x64) v1.97a for GD Patch v1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving (both Steam and In-Game)!
38 Likes

Thank you GG and I hope you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

Thank you GG

1 Like

Yes, I do! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Unfortunately, there isn’t an icon for every debuff available, so the usage is somehow limited.

@GlockenGerda Without you I wouldn’t be able to make and test so many builds! Thanks!

1 Like

We really appreciate you! Glad you’re feeling better!

1 Like

Thanks you and I hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

I can now untitled

1 Like

I can play GrimGawn again.Thank you GG

C’mon, please don’t exaggerate it.
You can play Grim Dawn even without GI just fine. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Thanks GG. Nice to hear you feel better. Funny thing while playing whithout GI the thing that I found most strange was the missing sound of legendaries dropping

4 Likes

I’ve started playing SRs recently. If I updated the game before v1.97a I wouldn’t have been able to (not) see the list of buffs, whether I was nullified. Clearly see the cooldowns of Ghoul, Ascension, Mirror. I wouldn’t have survived the depths of SRs and be writing this right now.

1 Like

sorry man , but that is stupid

Tks a lot GG

1 Like