[Tool] Grim Internals

Yeah, it is a bit weird it working one way and not the other. To bad it seems to be a random thing though, since you couldn’t reproduce it.

Yes, you made it understandable ! It also makes sense in the way that when an achievement is made, the GOG get triggered and shows the lasted played time at least. Can’t recall if it did add to the total time though, my bad there. I keep an eye on it when next achievement pops up.

I’ll also try and start the game by using the Grim Dawn exe directly, want to see if that effects the GOG Galaxy launcher or not, since as you said, it is not a DRM bound game, so should be able to start without the Galaxy.
Edit: Yup, starting the game directly through the Grim Dawn exe does not affect the GOG launcher, still says I played the game an hour ago, and not a minute, so most likely that’s how it works by using the GrimInternal launcher as well. Ahh well, at least that explains it ! :crazy_face:

Thank you for your speedy replies ! Much appreciated ! :clinking_glasses:

I still cant access my old characters :confused:
Im not sure what to do. Grim Internals really shredded my vibe for this game.

Have you followed this tutorial?

If yes and it still doesn’t work, enable cloud save again and don’t use GI.

Thanks for the info! So I don’t need to test it by myself!

been using the § that is on the left side of 1 for health potions before i swapped to grim internals, but apparently that’s the hotkey used for the “console”.

is it possible to disable/change they hotkey for the “console”?

Are you playing a custom mod?
The main campaign doesn’t have the console enabled and GI doesn’t change this behavior.

No, the hotkey is hardcoded.

You can use AutoHotkey script for that. Set potions to P in Grim Dawn Keybindings and run

script.ahk

`::Send {P}

I see, to bad

yah, we playing custom some hair mod one of the other guys wanted to use of some reason

@ tqFan

would have wanted to avoid the hassle of ahk in one game after coming from poe, guess i will have to :<

Is there an Icon for grim internals? Where can I find one if it isn’t available?

? .exe has an icon.

Nevermind, I ripped it out of the exe.

Nearly perfect, outstanding job, @GlockedGerda

The only thing I’d give my left hand for (on a 2nd thought I might settle for my right toenail) is moar hotkeys. Esp. for time scale. I’m glad it exists, but opening the config screen, fiddling with the sliders, that could be smoother. Maybe hotkeys for increment/decrement in 0.1 or 0.5 steps, doesnt matter that much

I’m kinda “meh” when it comes to implementing hotkeys in tools like this. It’s not something you want to go overboard with because it can bring you into conflict with hotkeys that are system-wide, that your OS uses - as well as the game.

Maybe the ability to set the hotkeys on your own perhaps - and put the onus for that on the user instead. That way if the user conflicts with system hotkeys or hotkeys they might have delegated in other programs they are using, that’s on them to deal with.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

The speed multiplier slider is intended to simply increase the game speed constantly by a certain factor to have a more fluid game experience, so I don’t want to add hotkeys for that, at least not for a toenail. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pls help me. I use GrimDawn version 1.7.2. Thank you for help me

Don’t use a pirated copy of the game.

7 Likes

I can’t believe people with pirated versions of the game think it’s ok to pop on to the official forum and get support for a game they did not pay for :flushed: Looks like we need a standard template for response. This one is simple and gets my vote “Oh you have a pirated copy of game. Here’s the file you need :fu:. May all your computer systems be full of viruses you piece of work.”

1 Like

Oh, but they do. This was moved from this thread a while back.

Idiotic logic indeed. :smile:

2 Likes

Just came back after a year or two of absence. Good to see some things never change…

1 Like

The pirated copy discussion? Or GI per se? Welcome back! :smiley: