[Tool] Grim Internals

I did now know this might be a thing. I was playing most of the afternoon. I stopped for dinner, and now I can’t get in with GI. We’ll see what playing pure vanilla feels like. :slight_smile:

Yep I mentioned it a few times.
But I still would be careful because:

• IMPORTANT if you launch Grim Internals while Steam is not running
    normal Grim Dawn (and Steam) will launch instead and Grim Dawn will be updated

• I feel like Steam sometimes changes update setting on your games

• maybe if you update client / reinstall the game
    • I definitely had to toggle game’s update setting multiple times
2 Likes

To clarify, you still need game updates disabled on the game property page on Steam. Otherwise the game will update regardless of you hitting play or not.

I have to wait for the GOG release of patch v1.1.9.1 before I can update GI; I hope it doesn’t take too long.

11 Likes

Downloading it via Galaxy now Glocken so hope that means you can get your update sorted out.

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99c for GD Patch v1.1.9.1
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.99c

• fixed a game bug that could occasionally produce a square on the map (aka. Fog of War issue).
    NB: this bugfix does not remove already existing squares in the map.fow file.

• added 2 new entries for the .ini file
    [HealthBarPlayerPets]
    PetValuesThreshold=100.0
    PetHealthBarThreshold=100.0

If you set the threshold for ex. to 50.0 the healthbar and/or the health values of your pet
    will only be shown when the pets life is 50% or lower

Known issue:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving in the game options menu!
27 Likes

awesome! thanks!

1 Like

@GlockenGerda Not sure but you might want to check the Devotion screen. If I zoom out it immediately zooms all the way out and remains fully zoomed out and unable to zoom back in.

2 Likes

That was fast, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info!
I’ll take a look tomorrow.

Edit: Just took a quick look…
Grim Dawn (or should I say: Crate) fooled me on this 1. April:
The two constants ‘MaxZoomIn’ and ‘MaxZoomOut’ for the DevotionWindow zoom function were swapped in v1.1.9.1 :smile:

But as I said, I’ll fix it tomorrow!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the quick update GlockenGerda. I felt naked trying to play without your mod today… Your work is much appreciated.

1 Like

Hey guys, hey GlockenGerda first of all thank you for this awesome mod. I just updated it for the new GD version and i think i encountered a bug. On the Player stats tab, i select to show my hp bar, my health value numbers and my char name, so 3 lines in total above my char. However, after the mod update the char name appears on the second line and not the third so it is intertwined with the second line of the health values and it becomes a mess. The same thing happens with enemy elites, for which i use the same exact 3 lines. This is the first time this happens to me after like at least 6-7 mod updates. Would be nice if you or some1 else could have a look at it. Thanks !!!

2 Likes

Weird, I’m not experiencing powbam’s bug with the latest GD/GI. Can zoom in and out just fine on the devotion screen.

However, in the previous GD/GI version (but not before that) I was able to oddly zoom out in the devotion window further than expected, to the point all of the constellations were visible at once and the horizontal edges of the screen were transparent and showed the game world in the background. Like the devotion window was a square centered horizontally.

Maybe the constant swap was something Crate changed to fix that (assuming it was a GD bug)? And/or maybe the problem depends on resolution (I’m running at 2560x1440)… Dunno!

For some reason I’m unable to get this to work after the last update. I’ve done this plenty of times, but I’m getting the Grim Internals v1.99c is not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn. I downloaded the new update and extracted to steam. I even deleted the old Grim Internals steam launcher and re-added the non steam game thinking that might be it.

Anyone have any idea on what I should do?

Question,

Does the game speed affect those who connect to me?

Verify the integrity of the local files or redownload it.

Im having the same bug with this new update, upvoting and replying for visibility

I’ll fix it with the next patch!
Thanks for the report!

As you have already correctly guessed, it is because of your screen resolution.
I patched the zoom level only for 1920x1080 or lower.

No, it is not a GD bug.
The swap of the two constants only affects their position within the game.exe, so I accidently changed the wrong value.

No, it shouldn’t; changing the game speed is only possible in singleplayer mode.

Yep, will be fixed soon!

1 Like

Thanks!:咧着嘴笑:

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99d for GD Patch v1.1.9.1
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.99d

• small bug fixes

v1.99c

• updated for GD v1.1.9.1

• fixed a game bug that could occasionally produce a square on the map (aka. Fog of War issue).
    NB: this bugfix does not remove already existing squares in the map.fow file.

• added 2 new entries for the .ini files
    [HealthBarPlayerPets]
    PetValuesThreshold=100.0
    PetHealthBarThreshold=100.0

If you set the threshold for ex. to 50.0 the healthbar and/or the health values of your pet
    will only be shown when the pets life is 50% or lower

Known issue:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving in the game options menu!
20 Likes