[Tool] Grim Internals

For some reason I’m unable to get this to work after the last update. I’ve done this plenty of times, but I’m getting the Grim Internals v1.99c is not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn. I downloaded the new update and extracted to steam. I even deleted the old Grim Internals steam launcher and re-added the non steam game thinking that might be it.

Anyone have any idea on what I should do?

Question,

Does the game speed affect those who connect to me?

Verify the integrity of the local files or redownload it.

Im having the same bug with this new update, upvoting and replying for visibility

I’ll fix it with the next patch!
Thanks for the report!

As you have already correctly guessed, it is because of your screen resolution.
I patched the zoom level only for 1920x1080 or lower.

No, it is not a GD bug.
The swap of the two constants only affects their position within the game.exe, so I accidently changed the wrong value.

No, it shouldn’t; changing the game speed is only possible in singleplayer mode.

Yep, will be fixed soon!

1 Like

Thanks!:咧着嘴笑:

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99d for GD Patch v1.1.9.1
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.99d

• small bug fixes

v1.99c

• updated for GD v1.1.9.1

• fixed a game bug that could occasionally produce a square on the map (aka. Fog of War issue).
    NB: this bugfix does not remove already existing squares in the map.fow file.

• added 2 new entries for the .ini files
    [HealthBarPlayerPets]
    PetValuesThreshold=100.0
    PetHealthBarThreshold=100.0

If you set the threshold for ex. to 50.0 the healthbar and/or the health values of your pet
    will only be shown when the pets life is 50% or lower

Known issue:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving in the game options menu!
20 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what else to do. I’ve redownloaded GD and verified game files. Deleted the grim internal files and reinstalled them. I’m at a loss. I’ve done this so many times in the past I don’t know why it’s not working for me now.

Thank you for the prompt update and extremely quick bug squashing Glocken!!

You are THE BEST.

CANT UPDATE TELEPORT LIST!! Why?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you update the game and GI to the latest versions?

yes,GD1.191andGI1.99d。

When the length of the list exceeds 31 lines, an error will be reported

Updated to latest version (1.99d) and now the “(!) Gladiator’s Persistence” text, that shows since I don’t have a shield but do have the skill from an item, is rapidly vibrating. It’s very distracting. Anything I can do to stop that besides using a shield?

Do you still want to use that feature?
You can turn it off

ShowInactiveItemSkills=True

Nope, I didn’t realize I could just turn it off. I’ll do that.

Hello im having a problem it says that Grim internals v1.99d is not compatible with your version of Grim Dawn

Maybe try rebooting your computer and then trying again. Also ensure there are no antivirus products potentially interfering with the file or the folder location it resides in. In other words, if you have an antivirus active go into the AV settings and find the option to exclude files and folders from its scans - then tell it not to do that to the GD install folder.

Make sure you’re on the latest version of the game which is v1.1.9.1. And that it’s a legit copy of the game.

1 Like

Could you or someone else tell me please if you get a notification about an item drop with chosen affix(es) if it’s hidden by game’s native filter?