[Tool] Grim Internals

V1.99e for GD v1.1.9.1 uploaded again.
Would be nice if someone could test if desecrated shrines are still causing a CTD.
I cannot reproduce this problem with this new version, but it’s better if someone could confirm this to me! Thanks!

2 Likes

Just saying I’ve been playing the old 1.99e constantly and activated probably a dozen of desecrated shrines and never got the crush besides the one mentioned in Burrwitch and it was also only a 1 time so it was only for some users it seems but I will redownload the one one for testing.

1 Like

How about now? Doesn’t work for me.

I’m not sure I understand you correctly… what is not working for you; GI v1.99d or GI v1.99e?
I haven’t yet released a version for the newest GD beta version v1.1.9.2, if that is what you’ve meant.

Doesn’t work with current 1.1.9.2 playtest, yeah.

Anyways, thanks for all your efforts.

That was pointed out in the Public Test FAQ.

Yeah I can read too but 1.1.9.2 looks like 1.1.9.2 to me

I didn’t play without GI for a long time and some things I’ve noticed immediately

• very zoomed in Devotion window at 1280 x 720, uncomfortable to use

• of course I didn’t notice that I was nullified

• picking up greens takes ages even though I have Pick Up spam on Shift Hold

• Squares on The Map Bug

• cannot see that potions are on cooldown

• even FPS seems be a bit lower but that might be my imagination

1 Like

Current, i.e. non play test, version is 1.1.9.1.

For testing purpose: Grim Internals (x64) v1.99e for GD Play Test Version 1.1.9.2
Download-Link (MEGA)

4 Likes

Adorable!

3 Likes

i just got a doggie he looks so realistic

Grim Internals still works with the current build [14 July]

Hey, is there a way to chance the confic where GI picks up Epic items?

GlockenGerda has already said she’ll not implement that in the tool.

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99e for latest GD Public Playtest version.
Download-Link (MEGA)

Enjoy!

7 Likes

What’s changed?

2 days ago :crate: pushed new :grim_dawn: 1.1.9.2 test build to Steam which made previous GI build also meant for 1.1.9.2 not work with it anymore.

1 Like

Basically if you aren’t running the test build… you really don’t have to worry about it to much.

1 Like

However I think this version works with 1.1.9.1 and has Nemesis Sound Alert feature (just like the recent build for 1.1.9.2 test build) not present in the OP version .