[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks for your hardwork, can you upload a quick update for latest Playtest ?

Glocken already answered that.

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99e for GD Patch v1.1.9.1
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99e for latest GD Public Playtest Build v1.1.9.2 (October 21).
Download-Link (MEGA)

Multiplayer should also apply this hotfix!

Known issue:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving in the game options menu!
8 Likes

It’s hard to say why GI is crashing your game; maybe your anti-virus software preventing GI from working properly.

Is this with the hat included?

Not sure why my reply was moved here as it originally pertained to the use of GD switcher by @powbam… perhaps I should have sent him a PM. I’ll try reinstalling both GD switcher & Grim Internals in an effort to get them properly working again.

Medea probably moved it because it was more specific to GI - my tool doesn’t affect the functionality of GI in any way, it merely creates a shortcut to it and then launches said shortcut.

1 Like

Because

No mention of Switcher at all so I assumed you’d posted in the wrong thread for some reason.

1 Like

@GlockenGerda

Got this report on Discord for ya under #mod-discussion channel…

…they didn’t have a forum account so I screened it for them so you could have a look.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info; I haven’t tested the multiplayer mode together with the DC gimmicks. It seems that was a mistake… :woozy_face:
I’ll take a look this evening.

In the meantime TJ and his buddy should not use GI in MP mode!

Btw, I cancelled the Grim Dawn channel on discord, because I do not play Grim Dawn anymore.

1 Like

Alright I let them know to keep an eye out for a possible patch

1 Like

Hotfix for multiplayer: Fixed a bug that continuously spawn Seagulls, Squirrels or Turtles in DC when playing multiplayer.

Copy the content of the zip-file to your Grim Dawn Installation Dir and overwrite the existing GrimInternals.dll file.

5 Likes

Lol @GlockenGerda

Is that new(ish) stuff? I just noticed it and I was like wtf? :laughing:

Worse now you got me second guessing myself because I literally, just a bit prior to heading over this way, clicked the damned boat to head over to Hargate’s and just as it began to start loading (before the screen completely faded to the loading screen) I noticed a creature up in the water away from the boat - it looked a lot like a boneback or something and I figured that it was a bad spawn of the game.

It was gone when I headed back out tho so I couldn’t verify but in the past that area did in fact used to be a troublesome spot for Crate with creatures spawning out there in the water - and sometimes even the game would glitch and teleport your character out there.

Anyway :smirk: I wasn’t expecting to see anything in this spot either! hah

b618e35a511f9166b539dbb6264d97fd0e9abf8c5

You mean this ugly looking warrior? No, GI has nothing to do with it… :rofl: jk; sorry!

1 Like

So now I assume we’re waiting on the “official” 1.1.9.2 GI release… heh

:heart:

Go up about 4 messages that link for the Public beta one works for the new live patch. Its working good.

1 Like

Public Beta Link i v1.99e and it’s not working for me.

But I know a new version will be out before too long.

Download the “playtest” one at this link:
[Tool] Grim Internals - #6143 by GlockenGerda

and then, if you play multiplayer, download the “playtest hotfix” at this link:
[Tool] Grim Internals - #6152 by GlockenGerda

Works fine with the new public build from what I can see.

1 Like

Thanks @powbam; I was about to write the same!

But I will upload an “official” GI release for v1.1.9.2 very soon to avoid confusion.

edit: it looks like the GOG version is also out now.

2 Likes

Grim Internals (x64) v1.99e for GD Patch v1.1.9.2
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Hotfix (Devotion window zoom issue) for GOG version.

• MEGA
  • Google-Drive
    Copy the content of the hotfix zip-file to your Grim Dawn Installation Dir and overwrite the existing GrimInternalsDll64.dll file.

Known issue:

24 Likes