[Tool] Grim Internals

Yes i already checked the integrity and yes i have a 64 system

Hello and welcome!

Witch version has your GD on the main screen, in the corner bottom right?!

It must be v1.1.4.1!

As I said earlier, the version is correct: 1.1.4.1

Maybe GlockenGerda should add “GrimInternals will not work with pirated versions of Grim Dawn” to the error window, so we don´t have to ask every time some posts this … just a thought.

:face_with_monocle:

Sadly (?) the pirated version of GD is up to date (1.1.4.1).

Anyway, have you whitelisted GrimInternals with in your antivirus/firewall? They might block it, because it behaves kinda like a virus would …

Run it as admin and make sure you add as an exception in your AV

Also tried already running as administrator and even disabled anti virus to test, nothing works.
I think I’ll have to play without GI anyway.

did you make sure that you installed it in the proper location? can you back up everything related to GI and reinstall it?
Also one other method that worked before… can you make a screenshot of your GD folder containing the GI files?

Is it possible to change the size of the font above monsters, even better if it’s possible for just common enemies? Or maybe even the font itself? Huge thanks for the hard work you guys have put in for this mod btw, much appreciated, this mod is incredible.

NamesFontSize= 20 on default. Try something like 26

They’ve updated GD yet again… 1.81 says it is not complatible with 1.1.4.2

Yeap!
Wait for Glocky to have spare time to update the tool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel dirty playing without GI :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Yepa, picking greens and running to dg entrances are really… ew.

Grim Internals v1.82 for GD v1.1.4.2(x64) Download-Link (MEGA)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.

I recommend to use the new healthbars from Grim Dawn instead of using the healthbars from GI.

24 Likes

Thank you GlockenGerda.

1 Like

Yes Glocken - many, many thanks!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for updating GI @GlockenGerda. Much appreciated! :sunglasses:

1 Like

TKS,have a good day

Thank you for quick update. :smiley: