[Tool] Grim Internals

Make sure you’re on the latest version of the game which is v1.1.9.1. And that it’s a legit copy of the game.

1 Like

Could you or someone else tell me please if you get a notification about an item drop with chosen affix(es) if it’s hidden by game’s native filter?

Yes, you do:
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%20(1279)_cr

And more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I suspected it’s that (because i.e. I got sound notification from different GI feature for double rares when all loots was hidden) but when playing recently I got these notifications and just when I turned on Yellow Filter I stopped getting them on Yellows and only got one notification for Green MI so I started doubting it but now I’m pretty sure it was a coincidence and I’ll get some notification about Yellow item soon.

@GlockenGerda Hi, I am the creator of Grim Locations. Would it be possible to update Grim Internals so that rather than reading the locations file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt” when the game world loads instead it is read every time the player opens the Grim Internals menu in-game?

This change would allow players to update their locations list even while they are playing. It also allows the tool I created to do the same.

2 Likes

@GlockenGerda

Okay, so I just wanna make sure I understand everything before I end up screwing my stash.

Currently:
GInternals not installed.
I have one character in cloud with plenty items in shared stash, none in local, at the moment.
If I move the character to local, then install Grim Internals, will my shared stash still be there with all my items?

And then if I wanted to move the character temporarily back to cloud (I know how to actually move the save file back) but how would I coordinate that with having Grim Internals installed?

@GlockenGerda @Alexey_Zuev

I’ve noticed this before and now I’m 100% certain.
The notification of affixes sometimes doesn’t work (not related to loot filter I mentioned earlier).
I was looking at the center of the screen and Oathkeeper’s armor dropped and I looted it.
100% sure there was no notification because I was very focused.

1 Like

Whenever it happened (multiple times for me) I thought that I just picked the item too quickly and it didn’t have enough time to trigger the notification. Not sure if that’s correct, but that was the feeling I was getting.

2 Likes

Yes, I had similar feeling too. it was autolooted by Grim Internals too quickly in my case I suspect. Almost instantly.

Also just got this, so it works even with loot filter as you tested:

+1 noticed the same, even in older versions

1 Like

Good time everyone. After the last update, it was not possible to periodically be thrown out of the game when the GI menu was turned on. Are you aware of this issue?

Do you mean Grim Dawn crashing after opening GI Configurator?

Have you updated both the game and GI?

Yes exactly

Yes, Steam the latest updated version of the game, Russian language, Grim Internals also dated 04/02/2021

Hi guys can someone explain me how to instal and start grim internals with gog. I m totally New with this and i dont know what to do.

It’s in the OP, the orange text.

GrimInternals - CUSTOMIZE (NEED HELP)

GrimInternals (ver. 1.99d) , Grim Dawn x64 ver. 1.1.9.1
First, sorry for my bad English. I need your help, guys.

I’ve changed settings in GrimInternals.ini file. So the problem is - HOW TO ALWAYS SHOW BOSS and monster HEROES HITPOINTS in number format , but except common monsters (and with all monsters COLORED Healthbars)

I know that if I set MonsterFilter in Program It will be possible, BUT I WANT TO SHOW COLORED HEALTHBARS TO COMMON MONSTERS TOO

Here is Screenshot (Red text on the screen is example what I want to see)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EqlycEsOpz-7-cCZe1pXJ8mpfasQw5jg/view?usp=sharing

have you tried setting this on true ?
ShowMonsterValues
MonsterHealthValuesOneRow
MonsterHealthValuesHidePercent
MonsterHealthHideValues
MonsterHealthHideNames

Wow, disabling fog improves the visuals greatly (at least at my low settings), especially if you like playing at permanent night.
I remember using it in the past but stopped because it made on of the Crucibles too dark for me and I forgot to switch it back.

2 Likes