[Tool] Grim Internals

I don’t if this the place to ask for a feature or if I missed it somewhere, but is there a way to make the fonts of the two info boxes on screen fade in/fade out using something like a scaling meter similar to those used to move those same boxes around the screen? Or did I miss a setting in the .ini file?

1 Like

Excuse me, does GI have the function of displaying the current coordinates? If so, where should it be set?

I don’t think so but Custom Game has when you input the following command

character.LogData true

I sometimes get coordinates this way:

If you really need it in Main Campaign I can try to enable it there too :thinking:

1 Like

Maaaan… I think forever ago when I was messing with coords in GI and shit I was trying to find if there was console command related to that.

1 Like

I got confused a bit tbh
Do you mean that you need bigger fonts in the infoboxes?
InfoBoxFontSize=
InfoBox2FontSize=

Also can we all go and ask Zantai for an option to remove mp names? @_@

Looks like a 1.1.9.3 hotfix just got released - is there any way to disable the version checker on Grim Internals?

reminds me I need to turn off auto updates /facepalm

1 Like

Re: waiting for the 1.1.9.3 sync - man, I’ve gotten spoiled by Grim Internals hard. Especially its auto-pickup feature. Now I have to mash the key to manually pick up everything again, feels bad man.

#firstworldproblems

1 Like

The version checker (aka filesize checker) is needed to prevent unexpected crashes when ie. Grim Dawn changes an internal data structure which is used by GI.

I’ll upload a new GI version for Grim Dawn v1.1.9.3 when the GOG version is out.

…or you can just enable “Auto Loot Materials” in the Grim Dawn Options. :wink:

12 Likes

Oh, I’ve always had that enabled. I meant actual items, like greens. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

TY for your hard work btw!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! Sorry for my hasty question, I appreciate and use the tool so much that going back to playing the game vanilla feels like something’s missing :laughing: take your time on the upgrade!

2 Likes

As if griminternals wasn’t an external program. Without it, an unpleasant gaming experience remains. I am impatiently waiting for it to update to version 1.1.9.3. Continue to F5…

2 Likes

You’re gunna be waiting a little bit then. The 1.1.9.3 patch still hasn’t hit GOG yet and Glocken ain’t updating GI until it does. GOG can be painfully slow about this shit most times - they do not work like Steam does when it comes to devs submitting game updates.

1 Like

facepalm too. My stupid steam ran the patch. I know I had auto update turned off. When steam updates itself it must retick things. Got to remember to double after updates to steam. Grr ok playing Titan Quest till its available & always love ya Grocken for your work.

3 Likes

당신의 노력 덕분에 매우 재미있게 하고 있습니다.

1 Like

Obrigado pelo seu trabalho, não dá mais pra jogar grim dawn sem isso!

1 Like

:frowning:
I miss Steam having the option to flat out not update a game, altho I do understand it’s meant to create less of a headache for devs.

What are the chances of us getting 2 download links for GI? That is, the old version (in OP now) for GOG users and right below it the new version for steam users in the interim (then delete the old version when GOG updates)?

I expect the GOG version to arrive in the next few hours, but for the Steam-User, who can’t wait, here is GI v1.100 (MEGA)

Edit: Download-link removed; look here for the new one.

17 Likes