[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks Glocken!!!

1 Like

As always, thank you so much Glocken!!!

1 Like

The OS on Xbox consoles are pretty much highly customized versions of Windows. Theoretically Iā€™d wager that most Windows-based applications probably could run on the modern console(s), that is if M$ enabled the ability to do so - but I canā€™t see them letting you run random user-made executables on their console. Without having full admin powers in the console I donā€™t see it happening, not unless you are also ā€œsuper-geekā€ and have hacked and pwned the system itself.

As Volek above notes the consoles now pretty much do support the use of mods (stuff like dom, grimar etc) could probably be played on it no problem as long as Crate enables the ability.

This also gives GI? :grinning:

1 Like

Is this GI? Ive never noticed him before. I got a big snake/alligator(?) as well.

Yes, GlockenGerdaā€™s Halloween treat for you all. :grinning:

1 Like

what pet is that?

Its from an old mod Darkest Dawn. He made necro illusion classes before the first expansion. I tend to go back & see if things are playable after a major patch & forgotten about that mod. So I was giving it another go for kicks & giggles.

& tx Glock makes me wonder what else you stuck in lol.

1 Like

Where can I find patch notes?

Not sure what you mean. Info is in the opening post and the Q&A section, thatā€™s it.

Did i miss something? i got a bit confused here tbh

A change log?

For what exacty? Weā€™re all confused here now.

Grim internals?

Just click her link in the OP to go to the post for the download. Whatever she wrote at said last post is the changelog.

If its just her stock cloudsaving warning and nothing else then that simply means nothing new was added and she was simply updating the tool to work with the new game version.

2 Likes

Love your work, but littleā€¦difficulty here.

Iā€™ve tried changing UI settings and it had no effect, even tried different resolutions.

Canā€™t resize or anything, any ideas?

Change scale factor in config file to 1.50 or 1.75 (the same you have set in Windows settings)

[Configurator]
VK_F1=112
VK_F5=116
ScaleFactor=1.25

I also have a big bigger font set in Windows thatā€™s why I have 1.25 insead of the default 1 value

2 Likes

My scale/layout says 200%
So do I do 2.0?

Yes Ā 

Would you happen to know how to resize the text of the info box? on 4k the thing is incredibly tiny