[Tool] Grim Internals

Random, but I just want to say thank you again for this amazing mod, Gerda - and for diligently maintaining it even though you aren’t even playing the game yourself right now! There is so much added quality of life in here, it’s just crazy.

Also the instructions were right. The game without fog DOES look amazing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (Just ticked the option for the first time recently.)

3 Likes

Indeed. It’s the main reason I use GI. The fog removal was originally just in GrimCam (which these days needs GI’s assistance to be usable) but I wasn’t a fan of Grim Cam’s twitchy, jerky camera movement - it simply doesn’t have GD’s innate “smoothness” of motion when rotating the camera.

Fortunately I was able to persuade Glocken to stick the fog removal into GI itself. Thanks again Glocky :tada:

3 Likes

My source code is a .zip? What you on about? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s the kind of unthinkable problem. But I solved it. I don’t know why I didn’t try before. I was copying the code I wrote in the shortcut target line from here. I don’t know why, but the characters I copied from here and the characters I entered from the keyboard were different.

Here is code I got;

“/Mod:Grim UI X-Mod”

Code I wrote;

"/Mod:Grim UI X-Mod"

Finally happened. Sorry for making you tired. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Here is a GI version that should work with Crucible and the ‘Grim UI X-Mod’.
Would be nice if someone could do a few test runs (Don’t forget to backup your Save files!)

So far, I haven’t found any noteworthy issues.

Download link [MEGA]

I won’t be back until Sunday or Monday … :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and where are the logs saved from the console?

I tested it yesterday as soon as I saw it, but had to brave the most ridiculous (UK) storm I’ve ever witnessed to go out dancing to techno with my friends. Needless to say, I didn’t make it, but powered through a stream that didn’t previously exist on a path in attempting doing so.

The fix - works!! No more glitching Items. It works perfectly from what I can see.

I’m running out of ways of saying how appreciative I am at this point so I’ll leave it at that with a big, big thank you. :heart: And of course to @JMD and @powbam too.

2 Likes

I haven’t encountered any bugs while playing. Everything looks good…

2 Likes

“We’re a go here flight” :+1:

No glitches, seems to be working fine… (Although I don’t really have the time to beta-test properly)

2 Likes

For some reason having problems starting GrimInternals. I started Steam after turning off cloud saving and installing the package to the Grim Dawn folder. It says VCOMP120.DLL not found. Can somebody solve my problem?

If it is not installed, you need to install ‘Visual C++ 2013’. If it is installed, you need to remove it from your computer and reinstall it.

If I want to change the color of the blood bar value, what should I do?
Snipaste_211128_045055
What I mean is, I want the color of the value not to change based on percentages, but to use a single color, for example, the player has a green value, and the monster has a red value. This looks very clear.
Thank you!

Grim Internals (x64) v1.102 for GD Patch v1.1.9.3
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.102

• increased the compatibility of custom mods with extended inventory/stash sizes for the Crucible Mode.
  • added a warning message when trying to launch a mod with an unsupported language (ex.: Launching the RoT Mod, but have the DoM language file selected, result most likely in a corrupted save file.)

Known issue:

7 Likes

Please read the section in the Q&A about how to setup the health bars.

Sorry I didn’t make it clear, what I want to change is the font color. I have changed the health bar to a single color, but I have not found a way to modify the numerical font color. I hope the two can be consistent.
Snipaste_211128_140702

If i recall you cant set the color of the font to a particular color. It works the same as the healthbar colors. (3 or four)
If you go low on health it goes red for example
Most healthbar issues help is covered in the Q&A if i remember well

I hope there is a way to make the font color and the color of the health bar consistent. For example, I want the player to have a green health bar and value, and the monsters to have a red health bar and value. They don’t need to change the color based on the percentage.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.103 for GD Patch v1.1.9.3
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.103

• Added 1 new entry to the GrimInternals.ini file:
    [Settings]
    HealthValuesUseSingleColor=false

When set to “true”, the player’s health bars/stats are displayed in green,
    while the health bars/stats of monsters are displayed in red color.

Known issue:

This is the last GI patch for this year! :zzz: :smiley:

14 Likes

Im sure I say this for all of us. Enjoy your rest. You are the best as always.

I didn’t expect it to be updated so soon, you’re the best! ::