[Tool] Grim Internals

I already uncheked this option, and it didint help. GI is great, I wont disable it. Tbh double name display doesnt really bother me that much. Fine, let it stay as it is. Thanks for help!

seriously?

hi, is there a way to change the ā€œCtrl + F5ā€ shortcut to open the configurator?

nope Ā 

@Lelesirio if you really want it, I could do that in AHK but I suspect you wouldnā€™t like another program just for that :wink:

1 Like

You canā€™t change the CTRL key, but the F5 key is defined in ā€œGrimInternals.iniā€ under

[Configurator]
VK_F5=116

as a (decimal) virtual key code.

1 Like

Oops, sorry for misinformation. Btw setting it to 17 which is Ctrl makes is so that just Ctrl is enough to show the Configurator.

ok, thank you :grinning:

New nullification sound! I donā€™t remember reading about it in the changelog.
Seems less noticeable for me but itā€™s more thematically consistent / immersive than the glass breaking.

Hey jeah, noticed that one as well.
Scared the hell out of me.
In Germany, it might be famous as the ā€œZonkā€-Sound, maybe thatĀ“s (german) GerdaĀ“s intention (?).
ItĀ“s the losing-sound in an old german 3-doors-game-show.
You would then get a consolation price: an ugly plush toy called ā€œZonkā€ xD.

1 Like

In my country there was also a game show with Zonk (portrayed as a red cat in a black sack) but the sound was a bit different but thereā€™s some resemblance IdÅŗ na całość, czyli Chajzer i kot Zonk! | GIMBY NIE ZNAJO - YouTube

Nice! :slight_smile:
I assume both versions are adaptions from, most likely, some american show.
Red cat in black sack seems just like our version. Ours was more like a rat:

1 Like

hey, so, just installed 1.9.4 and downloaded the latest version and it keeps telling me to update to the newest version of both? i tried running it as admin and steam is on, but it just wont work

Legit game? If yes perhaps you copied the latest version over the previous one and didnā€™t select to overwrite everything (there were such cases before)?

Try verifying the game files.

its not legit no, which also means i cant verify files

Then we canā€™t help you, sorry. Get a legit copy of the game and everything should work fine.

hello, do you know if there is a way to enlarge the font or DPI interface, without having to enlarge everything? because with the Grim UI mod if I turn everything up some things remain off the screen (I attach photos)

Normal 2022-02-15 12_48_30-Greenshot|690x388
Enlarged 2022-02-15 12_49_18-Greenshot|690x388

Am I the first one to request an update for todays patch?!

1 Like

Yup, this time youā€™re first heh

Our much revered Glocken tends to come through with an update to GI within approx 48 hours :+1:

2 Likes

Can you teach me how to remove it? XD