[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks for the continued support.

1 Like

Thank you Gerda.

1 Like

Hi I have been starting many chars while using GI and I love that it pops up a message when I find something that may be an upgrade but when playing other chars that I have kind of had my fun with and don’t expect to play again GI has kept that searth for say Corrosive or what ever I was looking for. Is there a way to have GI stop popping up for the older searches?

Open the Configurator and select “Prefix Search Disabled!” and “Suffix Search Disabled!” from the dropdown menu to disable the popup messages.

1 Like

does that also reset the values?

What values do you mean? Maybe we’re talking about different message popups?

I was talking about the Prefix and Suffix values, does GI keep them after I set new ones for a different character? ie: poison - physical and their matching values based on the Prefix and Suffix.

No, once you select a prefix/suffix from the dropdown menu, they apply to all characters; you cannot make an individual selection for your chars.

2 Likes

Pity.
Tis is actually another feature, that Crate should incorporate for GD, to make it yet even more awesome.

1 Like

I’m running GD 1.1.9.5 and trying to get GI to run ver 1.105 and it keeps saying wrong version of GI. Isn’t this the version for 1.1.9.5. Got it from link up top.

Download latest Grim Internals version: Check
Copy files to correct directory: Check
Connect to Steam: Check
Download GD updates: Check, wait what?? No do not update GD
Wait for Grim Internals update to support latest version: Check

Funny, it doesn’t work with CODEX copies of the game. Get a legit one in the summer sales that are currently on. GOG has it on sale atm and Steam will likely have it too when their sale starts on the 23rd June.

Same brother same

We have said that so many times about the pirated versions guys come on seriously.
Both steam and gog put the game and dlcs on ridiculously low prices

Uhm, I cannot seem to open grim dawn with this update. Copied the files the same way I did for the previous version but it is still giving me error for unmatching version. Am I doing something wrong?

You can’t use GI until the update is integrated. You’ll have to load the game using the regular Grim Dawn icon and launcher.

Well you are trying to use a GI version that is not compatible with GD. That is what you are doing wrong

So, the usual ETA? 1-3 days?

Hours, usually.
She´s pretty fast. :wink:

Kind of mad how useful GI is. Hope it’ll become a core functionality at some point. Might even help the console players more than PC. But still, great work as always! <3