[Tool] [Updated for v1.2] GDModdingTool: Tool for making personal customized Mods

Hmm. I need to check why that is the case see if I can do something. But to be honest, it s been long since the last time I added functionality so I probably forgot most of the stuff. Still, I will check it when I can get some time.

Okay I’ve been reading and testing over the last couple of days and managed to get my head around it, everything works perfect, thank you for this!

My only issue is the stasher mod, it works but for some reason I lose my shared stash and the button to transfer components? Is there a fix for this? Or a way to incorporate a more up to date stash mod?

I wanted to update Stasher mod but git doesn’t show any difference. You can do it yourself by simply replacing Stasher folder contents in OptionalMods folder with latest one. As long as the folder structure is the same, it should be fine. If this helps, could you please inform me so I update it manually if necessary.

Hey man thanks for the reply!

All I’ve done is downloaded the caravan mod and put that into the optional mods folder, renamed it to Stasher and it’s worked perfectly.

I now have GD exactly how I want it, all thanks to this tool! Amazing job :slight_smile:

Quick question, is there a command line I can use instead of SetDevotionPointsPerShrine, where Desecrated Shrine’s can give me 2 points?

ok, thank you for the reply!

Great tool indeed, but pretty limited as what can be customized as it is right now
Any plan on further developing ?
Thank you

Sadly not likely. My company is doing overtime for some time now and apparently it will continue at least a couple more months. Even without crunch I hardly found time for stuff like this let alone with crunch. And to be honest it didn’t attract enough people to keep it being developed open source.

1 Like

Hey! so I am hoping you can help me.
At the bottom lines of this tool I have this:

Changes maximum player level that a player will encounter given class of monster

Parameter 1 (Integer): Max player level

Parameter 2: Monster class. Valid values: Common, Champion, Hero, Quest, Boss

SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel 200 Common
SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel 200 Champion
SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel 200 Hero
SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel 200 Quest
SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel 200 Boss

I am trying to get game to spawn monsters on a character over level 100. It has been annoying lol. I ran the tool, this is my result.

However still no monsters spawn at all. Are you able to help me with this? Is this even suppose to allow for mobs to spawn over charlv100?
The scan had no errors?

It’s been a while since I used the mod tools.

Do you need to enter parameters for monster stats as they grow up to lv 200?

Hey no, the stats grow on a formula in the bio section. What I need is monsters to spawn again in the world. Lv101 character made all spawns stop. I don’t know what to do to fix this. Been looking all over and trying multiple things. Still nothin.
The last lines on the config_all seem to talk about monster spawning.

Is this still work?

@Paranoia
I had time to check couple of things you can change, like monster density and level scaling, and it seemed like it is working as expected. But some might be broken as someone said above.

@DoubleCannon
I am so sorry I missed your message, I got quite busy at work and didn’t even see it. I know it has been quite some time but I will try to check it this weekend and see if something is broken.

I tested this myself and even if I don’t change max levels, monsters do spawn. However the SetMonsterClassMaxPlayerLevel config was indeed broken. So I wondered if there was a patch that increased max levels. Indeed there was :smile:
This is from 1.1.9.0 patch notes:
[Mod Tools]

• Default max level has been changed from 100 to 200 for the purpose of spawning monsters from Proxy Pools for mods that wish to substantially increase the max level.

So Crate actually helped you before I did :slight_smile: love Crate’s help in modding always.
Note that I will release the fix as soon as I check all the code if a similar bug is present in other config options as well.

Oh! You are here!! Thought this project abandoned (cause not update for a long time).
This tool helped newbies like me a lot!
I even find out how to modify the base game.
Thank you for your work!
Hope there is more update if you still play the game!
Cheers!

Can you also make an update for stasher mod? Thanks!

Sure, I will try to update tonight after work.

Stasher mod doesn’t seem to be updated. I have asked the author for permission for the other one you have linked. If you want it before, you just need to copy their files into the mod folder and build after that.

:laughing:Thanks for your update!!

And I have just one more question.
I still don’t understand the third option in the LOOT part.
Is this(below) right if I want a 10x legendary drop rate?
AdjustSpecificLootAmount 10 Amulet,Armor,Belt,Blueprint,Component,Medal,Potion,Quest,Relic,Ring,Shield,Weapon Legendary Ture

Yes that seems correct.

Howdy azakhi,

I was reading the documentation on github and didn’t understand one thing - is there support for modifying the quantity of rare materials for example? I see the valid keywords are [Amulet, Armor, Belt, Blueprint, Component, Medal, Potion, Quest, Relic, Ring, Shield, Weapon] - do materials (such as tainted brain matter, etc.) fall into any of those classes (maybe quest)?

Edit: This is really helpful, thanks for spending the time putting it together!

Edit2: Thanks a bunch!