[Tool] [Updated for v1.2] GDModdingTool: Tool for making personal customized Mods

:smiling_face_with_tear:Seems need update

For anyone wondering, the tool still works for 1.2 but the Caravan Extreme and Stasher mod included breaks 1.2’s new item labeling. All items dropped show up as white regardless of rarity and there’s no MI or double rare symbols. Stash is also busted.

Hello, I am planning to update the tool for 1.2. I was waiting for the patch to mature. However please note that Stasher is owned by another mod developer and was included with their permission. If there is no update for it, I can’t update it myself.

2 Likes

Hello tool is updated with new customizations and new Caravan Extreme. Enjoy.

1 Like

I’m running into an issue with the Caravan Extreme Mod. When I use this tool to add it to my mod, the character/inventory window background is missing (See screenshot). Anyone else encountered this issue?

Some things don’t seem to work no matter what i do.

For example, the “RemoveDifficultyLimits” Switch does nothing for me - neither on or off makes a noticeable difference. Monsters always seem to scale with my level anyways and i was looking for a way to actually disable that.

AdjustRunSpeed also does nothing.

SetAttributePointsPerLevel also does nothing.