⭐ Top 20 Softcore builds in Grim Dawn (An Opinion)

Almost all of our testers presented their final lists (lists with builds rated from 1st to 25th, that’s how we compile the top20 list) and I am gonna start writing the new post this days. If everything goes well I think next week should be realistic.

10 Likes

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

“right in time for patch 1.2.1 to completely invalidate it” :zantai:
:grin:

2 Likes

Lol! Please Crate just let me use these builds long enough to finally get Crate, Calla, and Ravager down for their loot. :grimacing:

1 Like

i joke, 1.2.1 should go into playtesting before release as i understood? which means probably atleast a couple of weeks of “beta” before final official release, so should have some time at minimum.
And ofc, usually, most of these builds rarely get totally kneecapped by a patch, so should likely still be functioning even then :+1:

From what I can see, a lot of the builds on the old list are still very strong, maybe just not as min/maxed as they were.

Oooo this is more exiting then the delivery room :joy:

1 Like

How is progress coming on the new list? I thought it would be out last week, on the edge of my seat here! Appreciate the work you guys are doing.

1 Like

I am in the process of writing the post, all testing is done and we have our final ranking!

9 Likes

how can you have final rankings when patch changes aren’t locked in yet
:grin:

2 Likes

shhh-shush

9 Likes

mad respect for all you guys making builds and sharing with the rest of the community. ive played grimdawn way to many hours and keep coming back for more but never had the discipline nor the expertise to make and upload any of my builds regardless of how good or bad they have been. You guys are a huge source of inspiration when making builds. Sometimes just copy paste to have a super strong farm character :smiley: .

7 Likes

Hi Mad, any update on the new post yet?

I am in the process of writing it!

11 Likes

That gave me flashbacks to when they said scam citizen and squadron 42 were in ‘‘polish mode’’,and its been 10 years later

1 Like

That’s why here in Poland we never actually finish anything!

Waiting for list <3

1 Like

If he doesn’t do it in a week I’ll do it myself and charge him $500.

8 Likes

So if i sabotage his efforts we split 50/50?

Oh darn…forum’s going down for maintenance until…1 week from now!

17 Likes

For reference, new list.

4 Likes