Turbo-charge your auto-attacks with default attack replacers and WPS

I was worried that WPS will proc INSTEAD of DAR - And this guide helped me a lot!
Thank you!

I’m new to Grim Dawn, and this guide helped a lot!

I have some questions though:

• I’m dual-wielding melee weapons.
  • I’m using Fire Strike as my DAR.
  • I have Amarasta’s Quick Cut, which is a WPS.

So, if I have less than 100% combined WPS skills, 20% of my Fire Strike attacks will trigger Quick Cut.
Quick Cut will deal 3 attacks, each dealing 90% weapon damage.

Question time…
Does the 90% weapon damage of these 3 attacks consider damage from Fire Strike (or other DAR), or does it use a normal auto-attack?
Also, since I’m dual-wielding melee weapons - does the 90% weapon damage consider damage from one weapon, or both?

Do the 3 strikes have a chance to proc other WPS?
Do the 3 strikes have a chance to proc “% chance on attack” from items?

For reference, Quick Cut lvl 8:
20% Chance to be Used
90% Weapon Damage
68 Piercing Damage
+30% Crit Damage

What a fantastic guide, is this still up to date as the current method of understanding these systems?

100 wps hit, Korvaak’s Brand was sole wps avail, not a single one fired with 1h only, all procs used both hands each time triggered

I must have made a mistake.

or it was changed at some point after… (since i don’t remember if it was always that way)

Actually, Savagery has 9 charges at lvl24 and above, and 9-th charge has 120% effectiveness. Same for Righteous Fervor. At least, that’s what in-game tooltip shows (the tooltip is calculator is inconsistent with in-game one).

Flat damage added by DAR arent multiplied by WPS %Weapon Damage. And flat damage added by WPS isnt multiplied by DAR %Weapon Damage either.
So, AQC performs 3 hits each with full flat damage from Fire Strike, Explosive Strike, Static Strike and Brimstone.

It’s 2 strikes with main-hand weapon and 1 strike with off-hand.

WPS cant proc other WPS, obviously, because only DAR can proc WPS.

That chance is calculated every time you deal damage, regardless of the source. DAR and WPS are included, obviously.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

I just added info because this thread is still as useful as ever.

aye most of which was already available,
but you pinged/direct quoted a person 4x to questions they had 3years ago, - could have untagged the person