Twin Fang Proc on Guardian of Empyrian

Can’t tell if this devotion is healing me or if the proc is applied to the already immortal Guardians? They seem to proc in very frequently, just unlocked so low level but not sure if it heals me. Help anyone?

This question is asked like all the time. If you google it you will find tons of answers.

Short answer: you will get the heal.

Long answer: Devotions with heal mechanic and weapon damage will heal you if bound to a player scaled “pet”. Devotions with heal mechanics that does NOT have weapon damage will NOT heal you if bound to a player scaled “pet”.

2 Likes

Thanks here is another in regards to guardians - do they get pet bonuses from other devotions? Say devotion point is 3% offensive ability pet bonus 10% all damage. Do they count as pets and get the damage boost?

(FYI I deleted all my you tube builds and every other character to start fresh with my own ideas for builds)

No, guardians scale with player bonuses (“player-scaled”). Only “pet-scaled” pets will get those pet bonuses from devotions.

It is stated VERY CLEAR that the Guardians of Empyrion scales with PLAYER bonuses.

You created quite a meme there with your previous thread “YT builds” some of us now call builds that wears at least one rare redeemer item :slight_smile: what is your verdict on my Lightning Doom bolt conjurer? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV1Bll7Z

You did not even bother about answering the replies in that thread you basically said “fuck farming” xD