Ugdenbloom farming route? My take on the subject

Well, I am always running out of Ugdenblooms so I’ve been thinking about some efficent way to farm it and I came with this farming route:

How do you think? Have you seen better? What’s your farming route or you just GD Stash for it? (is it even possible?)

This particular route gives me 8 blooms for run +/- 2. Each run takes about 10-12min. Sometimes I leave portal around Ancient Grove, so I can teleport at the end of the run from Barrowholm Rift so the whole run is 5 minutes longer.

3 Likes

I use Malagants route, its on YouTube. The runs take longer now since there can be totems (which for my chars only takes 5 seconds to complete anyway) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv0ntvytbTE

Two weeks ago, a full AG run gave me 18 blooms :open_mouth:

You can GDstash blooms but who wanna do that when you just can create the components etc directly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Actually in my experience, A farm route that stars with Gloomwald and all the way thourgh Borrowholm(Without entering Ancient Groove) is a very good route for lots of things. And it’s fast. I do that mostly, get 10-15 ugdenbloom per run + legendaries from totems/heroes/possible nemesis. It doesn’t take long either, takes shorter than AG(full run not speed run) and always get more ugdenbloom than AG except AG with a new character on Veteran. I don’t know is it luck or a rng rule, I always get more ugdenbloom in veteran with an avarage level character. But for ugdenbloom, you need to focus on plants. Wendigo’s and Ghouls are mostly worthless. My opinion and style anyway yours looks fine.

My preferred route for farming blooms nowadays is just hitting up the Undergrowth over and over, while killing any plant/tree enemies + kicking stumps along the way.

And get the Swillius bounty from Barrowholm for an extra treant boss that always spawns inside the cave.

1 Like