Ultimate gameplay?

Can we get an option to have the whole game expansion zones open in ultimate without having to just play the campaign at the start? We can go to the forgotten areas so why not open up the other expansion zones to us too? I just want an option that we can choose if we want.

1 Like

What “forgotten areas”? You mean Korvan Basin? Or what? Either way, you can’t access it right away as well.

And just so you know, unlocking AoM areas BEFORE finishing the vanilla campaign would make totally zero sense from basically any standpoint. It’s not like you’d expect Creed and Ulgrim be in two places at the same time.

Mogdrogen can do that :relaxed:

1 Like

Well, come to think of it, Ulgrim could too, probably… but that’d be a spoiler for GD2 I guess =\

I finished the vanilla campaign on normal and elite. I just don’t want to do it again on ultimate.

there are merits that you can buy in the conclave of the three vendor that allow unlocking difficulties. But you need a char that has access to Elite/Ultimate first. It is more a speedleveling thing.

1 Like

I just want an option to free roam in ultimate or run the questline over again. An option where nothing is locked behind the main story. I just want loot mobs in certain zones that drop stuff but I can’t unless I finish the questline again, We are free to go to the shattered realm at any time.

There is only one option that is going to let you do that…

[Tool] GD Stash

…and I suppose GD Defiler has the option to unlock rift gates as well.

[Tool] GD Defiler

There is nothing available with this capability short of becoming familiar with the console commands in Custom game and knowing how to find the correct assets to use those commands upon (via the mod tools / Asset Manager). And I suspect were you to go this route there is no streamlined method to reset the whole shebang just like that. You would probably have to reset everything 1 at a time.

As for your initial query, which I’m assuming is a direct plea to Crate to implement this…

…I would say not to hold your breath on it. I doubt they would ever implement that. I mean, they might surprise me I guess but I doubt it.