Unable to connect - Specific friends

My two friends can’t play the game together whatsoever. We are a group of 4 and everyone can play together so long as player A and player B aren’t in the same server. Player B can’t join if player A is either hosting OR just in a server player B is trying to join. Player B cannot host at the moment. Player A can join my server, then player B can’t. Player B can join my server, then player A can’t.

I’m at a loss. Everyone has firewall off and it’s only between these two players specifically Player C and myself have no issue whatsoever, no matter the host or players.

Has anyone ever experienced this and know how to fix?

Edit: Now it seems like A and B can join but we can’t ever get 4 players. One player does have GoG version while the other 3 have steam.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you all have the same version of the game? By that I mean do you all have the expansions or some of you only have the base game or only Ashes as well? If this is the case then players who have more of the game will need to either do this

Play with friends although not everybody has the expansion(s) - Grim Dawn / Guides and Tutorials - Crate Entertainment Forum

or this

Note you cannot use characters that have been in an expansion to play in the base game. You should used separate characters when you want to multiplay.

Yeah we all have the same version and expansions. Only difference is one player has GOG. We have forgotten, ashes and ensured versions are correct.

See if anything here helps

Grim Dawn - Common Issues and Solutions - Grim Dawn / Bug Reporting - Crate Entertainment Forum

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.