Upcoming Changes to the Crucible DLC, coming soon with Hotfix 2

Great changes, thanks :slight_smile:

You didn’t mention any changes to zantarin though ? his shotgun attack will kill any character instantly and that’s way too OP. Also anestaria can reduce your res to 40% allowing most enemies to kill you. I would say that’s also OP.

I can be doing fine but when either of these comes out it’s like the difficulty is 1000x harder. I either get one shot by zantarin or ripped because my res are too low by anestaria.

Thanks for the changes Zantai!

I’m especially happy about the tokens and the checkpoints.

cool, but eww, turned hostile beacons bug not fixed yet?!

Thank for listening, eager to try out the changes

If somehow those are being nerfed, Iron Maiden should receive the same treatment.

It’s already been stated that Iron Maiden will be getting adjustments.

Yeah but not in this post. I wonder if it’s because it won’t make it to the next hotfix or because it’s just not stated in this thread (forgot?).
Also Iron Maiden, it’s not just in the Crucible, but also in the Campaing!

In this post Zantai said they reduced the % reflect by 70%

That is a nerf to iron maiden in the crucible.

I still think zantarin and anestaria need a nerf though.

Yeah, that’ll teach her. Oh wait, no it wont. She doesn’t have reflect, she has retaliation :rolleyes:

Even if she did, it wouldn’t be what makes her so busted in the first place.

This.
What makes her really strong is her big hits (cadence?) and her DoTs. Both combined make her the strongest Nemesis in the game in my opinion.

Her hits are retaliation ? o.0

I have only fought her a few times but I really thought it was reflect lol. Retaliation needs a huge tone down then. Her bleed dots can do higher dmg than any other nemesis too, well, apart from zantarins one shot, super, instant death, explosion, shotgun attack.

About the Iron Maiden and just enemies that use player skills. Does buffing a skill buffs it to everybody that uses it? If so, then Iron Maiden Cadence is ridiculously powerful now.

Huh?

Crucible requests:

• Make Aetherial Terraformers (etc.) spawn in the center of each arena and/or make them reward 1 second of clock time on death.
  • Make Aetherial Abominations reward 1 second of clock time on death (or reduce their overall health, which frankly I feel as though has been vastly too much even in vanilla GD).
  • Find some way to better balance the arenas against each other. I’ll let you know when I have an idea. :stuck_out_tongue: I think right now Crucible of the Dead is widely considered ‘the best’ arena.

Looking forward to the update regardless. :slight_smile:

Ulzuin’s Pact now grants pets 15% Total Speed, as they are not affected by Cooldown Reduction.

WTF is this? Some defensive aura @ crucible?

Yes…hence ‘Changes to the Crucible DLC’

/10chars

This.

This was discussed in another thread also. Those terraformers sit in one place right in their spawning point and you have to chase around. Placing them in the middle is a good idea.

Could the same be done for other slow mobs like the aetherial zombies or undead archers? You also have to chase these right in their spawning point.

I’m sorry I am not good at English.

I want wide space between these choices.

• Let’s begin!
  • I wish to collect my reward!

Because I sometimes choose by mistake.

hilarious. get better at clicking.

Are there any plans to make the Crucible more HC friendly?

I actually don’t mean nerfing Zantarin or bosses that spawn but a mechanic that would allow HC charas to revive after death. Like some kind of reward for Tribute points gathered that would allow a HC chara not to perma-die once.
Currently I don’t want to sacrifice a lvl 85 chara just to see how far I can get. Or just play to see how fast I can hit the Esc button.

You can always back the char up first :wink: