Uruboruuk's Armor Set Cosplay!

Then again, some cosplayers make a business out of it.

Thanks! For sure! This didn’t cost a ton of money, EVA foam is one of the cheaper cosplay materials for how much you can get, I mostly spent money on tools I was planning to buy anyhow, I’d say roughly 60-70 usd for materials, but the work hours got up there, but mostly due to poor planning. The mask took the longest as I wasn’t happy with how it started out and I wanted at least that to be as close as I could to the model.

For now I’ll stick to some smaller scale stuff like weapons, I’ve got a sword I had meant to make look like Spellweaver and a skull I had meant to look like one of the Skull offhands.

My first idea was to have some weird Reanimator type suit, I just love those gross glowy crystals and the model pose, I just figured it would cost more in trial and error and materials for a first run.

are you interested in selling it? :D, I’m just kidding no doubt the details and every part of the costume are incredible, I wish I could wear this on Halloween :smiley: :smiley:

Mmmm, a three year necro on a thread about a necromancer costume. Priceless :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums, since no one else is saying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes