User interface mod question

Being unfamiliar with how extensive the modding ability is to aspects of the game, beyond just content, is it possible to create a mod in where you could actually allow the player to be able to move the user interface windows (Like the quest log, or inventory)? I feel like it might be possible because I’ve seen a mod in which the player is able to tilt the camera. Imho, this is more engine and less-content. So it would seem the modding framework DOES allow some manipulation of the interface the player has to the game. I also feel like it might be possible because, those windows are obviously constructed dynamically via parts, and I would bet dollars to donuts that the windows themselves have and x and y position.

It would seem like if the modding framework could catch in-game mouse clicks, and the window x,y positions are exposed, that such a mod could exist. To those that have the kind of knowledge to answer this, is such a thing possible? It’s always seemed a little strange to me that that wasn’t something built right into the game. The only theory I can come up with, is they didn’t want to potentially deal with a bug that might cause a window to be off-screen. (The easy approach to that is a checkbox that says “reset” the window locations back to their defaults if the window is closed)

I’m debating on trying it myself, but I’ve only really recently begun getting myself familiarized with the modding tool-set and I’d rather not burn time on something that might just not even be possible… Thanks!