[v1.0.0.9] [Elementalist] Critjacks - The Invoker of the Light

Sry I mixed something up, I could swear that I saw 195%…
Disregard casting speed part and put some to lightning components in weapons :smiley:

Build updated.

+Flashbang/Searing Light
+More Lightning Conversion
+Better Aether/Chaos resists
-Worse Poison/Acid/Bleed resists (mildly offset due to Heart of the Wild, but still need to be wary of Manticore burst).
-Worse racial damage.

I did some tests with gun and book (dropped my Skybreach for additional -20% ele res shred).
Here screens:

I think better just run book with proc -20% ele res and +1 allskill amulet and some decent MI rings then pack whole Invoke’s set for same -20% proc and slightly more %crit dmg.
Also gun, on my pov, better then blue axe (i do not have good green dagger. so i cant test it) for vanila campain, coz it give some movement speed.

I can understand going for Invoker set gives you more uniqueness so not going to ask you to consider changing that but you need better MIs

I know these things are rare to find but you wouldn’t happen to have Stonehide Dreeg Pants of Basilisk and Stonehide Treads of Kings would you?
Cause that’d solve your resistance problems, also it’d free up one slot for your to add Scaled hide

Also, not sure why you got better Chaos/Aether Resistances cause besides the two challenge dungeons and the main boss i don’t recall any place needing them
Wouldn’t Bleed/Poison trump Chaos/Aether in terms priority?

Your suggestions would be great except I wouldn’t be able to equip the Invoker’s focus.

Spirit requirements i assume?

Well I’m a Set Fan myself so that version of the Elementalist using two full set caught my eyes quickly.

Decided to give it a go and work some stuff around.

A) Tree of Life seems to make any Energy matter goes away. I’m level 78 (7 un-spend point so 15 available with the leveling and a quest) with 1480 Energy once my aura are activated (7 of them!) and I seem to never lack Mana. I’m also using both Storm (Totem and Shard) as my first two cast, both with Celestial Power, followed by Flashbang to open any fight…Honestly that leave Heroes up for my Stun Jack spamming the rest just evaporate behind all the Lightning Procs.

Going Tree of Life obviously make it a completely different Devotion route. I’m also going for celestial power (yeah we like Procs!) (Rhowan Crown, Tempest, Widow as Offensive and Tree of Life for defense purpose).

I’m also sitting at 11648 HP (with 7 level to get), I have the 98% Armor Aborption (2x Scaled Hide) and 2.1k DA. Obviously I’m losing some OA (can’t have everything)

My main problem
A) I need Eye of Storm (72 Spirit!) for the Invoker Blaze. So I’m lacking the 17/12 (sitting at 16/12) for Full Spread. Unsure if I see any good solution (Changing Weapon no matter which way would make me lose Physical to Lightning Conversion and unless I get an amazing Green with +Full Spread I will also lose Casting Speed) having 8 spot taken by Set Item obviously limit the option. How much of a difference would that extra projectile really be? If I keep 3 I could save 6 points (dropping to 10 instead of 16) in the Skill to use elsewhere. If it is really needed I can use Stats point to cover for the lost of Spirit and switch to Ulzuin Pyroclasm.

B) Vitality Resistance while most of my resist are capped or at least good enough this one is stupidly lacking (sitting at 38 right now in Ultimate)
83-83-83-75-80
80-38-83-25-63 I can swap Purified Salt / Imbued Silver depending on the area (BoC or Port) I want to go in so those 2 are 83/63 one way or the other.

I also don’t have 1000 hours in the game so my two Green MI (Legging/Boots) are probly not perfect. Stonehide of the Eagle for the Boots and Vigorous Solael Of the Eagle (the duo of Eagle once again is helping me get enough for the Focus).

With the way I did run my Devotion I have a single point left. Thinking of Scales of Ulcama (250 Health 300 Energy) Empty Throne (15% Reduced Stun Duration) or the 8% Health from ToE side branch. Better option than those? Which one would you get?

Right now I have
Yellow Crossroad
Scholar Light
Owl
Rhowan Crown
Lion
Eel
Sailor’s Guide
Panther
Solemn Watcher
Tempest
Widow
And the middle line of Tree of Life

How do you get those light thingies which circle around you like in the vid?

Sorry new player here.

The proc from amulet.

It’s from a tier 3 devotion called blind sage… skill’s called called elemental seeker… pretty cool right? but thing is I have never been able to use that skill ever in a single build cuz reasons it’s not that strong at least for now. :rolleyes:

I am told it works nicely with pet attack. Never tried it myself though

Uh, no, wrong.

The actual proc is from the Invoker’s set’s amulet.

This build only makes use of the first few points of Blind Sage.

my bad you are right… half asleep :cool:

can I translate this build for Korean Grim Dawn Community in Naver?

Yo Ceno. Any chance of updating this for the expac. Was always one of my favourite builds alongside the BWC spam build.

what order should i get the devotions in ?

So i recently got AoM and FG expansions is there an updated version of this for AoM and FG? I loved the build in vanilla and would love to play it again in AoM and FG

There is not, sadly.

There is a modern version of Quick Jacks as a whole, albeit not made by me. It’s floating around these forums somewhere. This particular variant, however, was just too squishy for the AoM/FG content and I abandoned it after a while. It was fun while it lasted, though.