[v1.0.2.1] Forcewave Tactician - Gladiator farmer

Stoneguard set looks unimpressive for me. It tries to mix retaliation and attack damage, and in my opinion, you should focus on one of them. Also, it doesnt grant SKILL BONUSES, and this fact alone makes this set trash for current build (which is VERY hungry for extra skill points).

I believe, toy should use Reforged Chains of Oleron (+1 soldier skills), some amulet with +1 to soldier skills (Spellscourge, Avenger of Cairn) and a well-rolled Mutant Bludgeon (you can buy it from vendor, damn!). All those items perfectly fit current build, and are much better than shitty Stoneguard set.

Thx for the advice, looking forward to start this build today.

Any reason you use mehir’s bulworks instead of oleron’s wrath?

I find that with the legendary war cry pant, oleron’s wrath can be pushed to 18/19, which gives ridiculous crit potential.

Menhir’s Bulwark makes your tankier, Oleron’s Rage grants DPS. I agree, for build that focuses on IT, both are good options, just choose whether you want more offence or defence.

Since with this build you can easily overcap resist and have 3K DA, the menhir addition seems almost overkill to me unless your tanking ravager or something.

Edit: oh crap…ya, I am at 2858 without the set helm. good point. Thought I was in the lower 2k’s. I wonder if I’d miss the life regen or damage absorb.

If you feel unsafe you could run avatar of mercy as amulet may be? Huge resistance boost and over caps everything AND a circuit breaker. You might lose some DPS but youre pretty much unkillable. That would allow you to run oleron’s wrath comfortably may be

Also i personally find boneshattet treads abit better for the flat +105 OA.

Hello guys,

I’m kinda new to GD, only 10 days of playing, game is amazing.
I’ve tried with this build, it was ok, but now on Ultimate’s 5th act I’m lacking with dps like hell.

I’m 92 and I’ve managed to do challenger up to 100 on crucible, I dont have dps for 100+ :stuck_out_tongue:

grimtools.com/calc/p25W8WBZ //can’t link it, 3 post req for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you give me any advice how to twink my trash geared character? Should I switch to 2h? If yes could you link me skill tree? :smiley:

I know I’m asking alot, but this game reminds me time of nolifing in d2 so much ;_;

best regards, Thargz

I struggle with this as well. One reflect hero spawns together with 10 others in BoC = instant death

I tried swapping Empty Throne devotion for Owl for an extra 15% reduced reflect, barely made a difference. Even with Solemn Watcher instead of Panther didn’t help much…

Build looks interesting (and better then the Forcewave build I tried to make) but why put so many points into Cadance if Forcewave is the focus?

I find if you side with Kymon, they offer +10% resist to Reflect damage, put those on each of your ring, get the 25% reflect reduction devotion and i am generally fine. Inquisitor seal also helps abit if i got the dots reflected on myself.

For me it seems that i finish devotions with 50 points. What do i do with other 5?

I have oleron, wolwerine, eel, seamans guide, vile matron, shieldmaiden, anvil, empty throne, panther, bard’s harp… everything I think

Anyone here able to craft Visor of Octavius? got mats, PM me please, testing the set, but slow progress obtaining some parts. Thanks

I don’t have the build, but I wanna try it. :slight_smile: So a few ideas: Mythical Sigil of the Bear King seems very good for the build, and it also gives reflected damage reduction (however it boosts our damage :slight_smile: ). And the titan plating component also has reflect reduction. I would consider adding the transmuter for Overguard, and maybe put more points in it, it reduces our damage a bit, but we have much more uptime, and more health regen with more points. And if possible, do not use War Cry near reflect mobs, because the debuff gets reflected to you.

would a krieg set work with this?(since it`s the only thing i got)

Some parts of Krieg are good for it, you can definately do all Campaign content with krieg+decent blue/leg shield and weapon from Hyram.

As for crucible - no. Octavius set has bonus to trauma duration which is godly.

been farming for over a week for recipes… cant get octavius visor. Can someone craft me one on softcore? Let me know please

[Itemization]

Fixed several Light/Caster armor items not having their armor updated in V1.0.3.0
Fixed missing modifier for Devastation on Spellscourge Visor
Fixed an issue with the Blueprint: Visor of Octavius not dropping

We only had one flaw in this build. Couldn’t finnishe the set. Otherwise works like charm!

Does this mean the visor can not just drop? Has to be crafted?

You could not get the helm the legit way until now. Now if you get lucky with the pattern you can craft it.