[v1.0] Tri-element Saboteur - How to kill Ultimate Fabius in 21secs, BoC 7min hero clear... etc?

IF you had to pick only 2 of the nightblade WPS besides execute, which would you pick? (So between Belgothian, Amarasta’s and Whirling Death).

So I keep reading that turtle is pretty horrible. Have you tried dropping that for Dryad’s Blessing? It doesn’t seem like this build uses any Proc on attack devotions, and that one heals for quite a bit in addition to it’s other benefits vs poison. You can then drop a point from Obelisk and 2 points from Crossroads to grab Lizard (alternatively you can also drop out of Scales).

Thanks for this nice Build. Yesterday i build this with the 85 unskilled Chars.

I hope to find the Weapons, Shoulder and the Body (Fanatics) Rings, and Amuletts and Relict.

My Char has 27.000 DPS with all Buffs. Its a long way to found all Items you used.

Excuse my English isnt good. Long time ago Scool (im 55 Years in September)

Thanks for this Damage-Build. Greetings from Germany! :wink:

I have one char with turtle and it isn’t horrible, but you need to be quite tanky to make good use of it, otherwise if that shield amount gone in 1 - 2 hits it is meaningless.
It is also meaningless if your health drop below 40% quite often, as it has long cooldown.

if i had to pick i might actually drop execute, most of the dmg is from flat bonuses on FS, execute doesn’t amplify that part so its not that strong, still stronger than regulars tho of course.

dryad only gives yellows, need to compensate the blues elsewhere, won’t be worth. the dryad heal isn’t needed at all. we have enough heal with pneumatic burst on 5s cd and other procs. turtle helps with surviving random burst which is what we need in this build.

Turtle has saved me from multiple boulder hits from those those big things in Act 2, landing at the same time- burst damage life saver for hardcore :slight_smile:

It’s basically extra HP for when you can’t react fast enough

From what I have read, execute Weapon Damage % does amplify the flat damage granted through fire strike.

My experience speaks against this, if this is true my executes would be hitting for more than 3x of my other hits which does not seem to be the case at all

Im pretty sure as well it works that way, my normal hits are doing 10-25k dmg, yet my highest hit is at 56k, where do these come from when not execute crits that are amplifying the fire strike flat damage?

static strike proc with crit?

Cant be, im playing it with full fire gear (1320%), Static Strike (+94% at 22) cant crit like that.

Hm cant imagine that, im playing it with full fire gear, so +2xx lightning dmg shouldnt nearly triple the dmg (for me)

if I just have one stormheart . Which second weapon is good for this build ??

warpfire is great as well

@OP:

I would be very interested to see you fight mobs dealing Aether damage.

i farm fabius, there are aether mobs there, move out of ground stuff. aether is mostly DoT, blastshield, makes you immune to it for 4s.

if you really need aether resist, simply swap a couple piece of gear enchants, shround of illusion, a few outcast enchants done.

i have specifically mentioned in the gearing section and resists can be swapped around for maximum efficiency instead of keeping everything maxed at all times, which would come at a loss of dps.

isnt stormheart soulbound?

Hmm ok… Personally I like polyvalent characters that don’t need to switch gear all the time.

you can easily cap it, use shroud of illusion, and aether resist on rings, and its done, you’ll lose some dps, but its not hard to cap all resists at once if you really want to.

love the build!

how about https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7986-Shroud-of-Illusion instead of fanatic chest?

or even

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7987-Vestments-of-the-Great-Guardian

https://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7995-Clairvoyant’s-Robe

i think the hp from fanatic is superfluous, u dont need 15k…

About the helm, i think the -20% double resist from proc of Ulzuin’s helm possibly offset 22nd level