V1.1.9.2 Changelog history | September 10

I’d post in Meme Corner if it was modded.

1 Like

This is what Callidor’s Tempest should be, I think :thinking:. The current one is just terrible. Maybe if its radius increases to, say, 10 meters on 26/16 rank… But this information is not for current topic.

I dunno where to post it so will post here, as a small feedback.

I made this build recently https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRb48PZ and it has one tiny problem: energy regen.
to showcase how bad the things are, here’s the vid:

I actually suggest to add some flat (like ~6-8) and % regen to the shield as now it’s just unpleasant to play in SR and watch your energy flying away.

2 Likes

I revisited DW melee fire Shieldbreaker after the RR nerf/monster resist diminish, SR changes and other changes and somehow build surprised me; that’s why I wanted to share a comparisation with my melee Sorc. I know especially resistance changed made to buff single RR classes but in this case it’s a bit weird.

Here my meme DW melee fire Sorc; >1.1.9.1< Blaze of the Phoenix. DW Melee Fire Sorceress. 75-76

Here an Archetype, DW melee fire Shieldbreaker; >>1.1.9.1<< The Burning Crusader, DW Melee Fire Shieldbreaker. 75-76

They both perform same in SR. Can’t say Shieldbreaker has more damage either, maybe a bit due to having an extra WPS like Smite but Sorc is much more tankier and reliable. I don’t have anything to suggest so just leaving here because people do this now :smiley:

Last two updates have rolled out on Steam now

July 24

Monster Infrequents

Rift Scourge Slicer: added 45% of Cold dealt as Acid and increased Acid damage modifier for Shadow Strike to 260220

Spectral Longsword: replaced % Pierce damage with 50% of Pierce dealt as Cold. Replaced modifiers for Shadow Strike with 260225 Cold damage and 100% of Physical dealt as Cold modifiers.

Spectral War Shield: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Drain Essence to 7%

Legendary Non-Set Items

Beronath, Reforged: reduced % Retaliation damage modifier to -16%

Mythical Agony: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 7%

Mythical Beronath, Reforged: reduced % Retaliation damage modifier to -16%

Mythical Turrion’s Reprisal: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 10%

Mythical Zolhan’s Revenge: increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Zolhan’s Technique to 25%

Legendary Set Items

Mythical Dawnbreaker’s Sledge: increased % Retaliation added to Attack on the skill proc

ShardShepherd of Lost Souls: increased % Total Speed Set: reduced Vitality damage bonus for pets to 8%40

Stoneguard Set: reduced Physical Retaliation on the skill proc

Devotion

Obelisk of Menhir: increased % All Retaliation damage to 100%

Fist of Vire: increased base % Retaliation added to Attack by 2%

Messenger of War: increased Fire Retaliation damage
Trample: increased base % Retaliation added to Attack by 2%

Necromancer

Raise Skeletons: reduced % Pet Attack damage on skeleton Fireball Nova , Death Bolt and Undeath Missiles

Is this portion included on the latest update earlier?

Yup. I just got a spectral war shield with the 7% added.

(Not a tester) But would love to see no CD ABB on Bilelauncher or Quillthrower in this test patch.

1 Like

Interestingly, this conversion has buffed my Acid caster I finished 150 Blooms farming with today because on the previous build (I mean GD build uploaded to Steam servers) I couldn’t quite kill Sylvarria before my Energy + pot ran out, she had like 1cm of the health bar left which meant a bit of a downtime and now it’s just enough due to Rumor and Black Blood having more damage. Been using this Slicer for almost the whole leveling due to 22% casting speed on top of the native total speed.

Wait, this is real?

My memes are always half true half troll.

@Shoppig_Im is already using it (as a filler of course), even killed :crate: and < 4.30 Cruci.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkGiqbEXRceGMErINvLq_w

lmao missed that pyran skill cooldown was removed. I thought it was the real CT made target casting :smile:

3 Likes

@Zantai can Barrelsmith set have some energy reg? It’s a hybrid set, supports both AA and spell skills, but lack of ER.

1 Like

July 27

Monster Infrequents

Many Monster Infrequents that previously only modified one skill now have modifiers for both of their supported skills. For more details on which Monster Infrequents are affected, see the Monster Infrequent section.

Aetherscorched Cleaver: replaced bonus to Blitz with +2 to Oleron’s Rage

Ascendant Conduit: added -1s Cooldown modifier for Olexra’s Flash Freeze

Ascendant Source: added modifiers for Drain Essence

Balegor’s Crusher: added modifiers for Blood of Dreeg

Bargoll’s Core: added+1 Projectile and 3% Pet Basic Attack damage modifiers for Summon Familiar

Bargoll’s Heart: replaced bonus to Amarasta’s Blade Burst with +3 to Elemental Awakening and added modifiers for Pneumatic Burst

Barrog’s Bloody Arm: replaced bonus to Bloody Pox with +2 to Tenacity of the Boar

Barthollem’s Warmaul: added modifiers for Aura of Censure

Bonebleach Halberd: added modifiers for Aura of Conviction

Boneslicer: added 90 Bleed damage / 2s modifier for Wendigo Totem

Bound Wraith: added -1s Cooldown modifier for Raise Skeletons

Coerced Wraith: added modifiers for Grenado

Crimson’s Vile Scepter: added modifiers for Aegis of Menhir

Fleshwarped Archive: replaced bonus to Summon Blight Fiend with +2 to Ember Claw

Fleshwarped Incinerator: added modifiers for Rune of Kalastor

Fleshwarped Tome: added 80 Aether damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption

Groble Sand Effigy: replaced bonus to Phantasmal Blades with +2 to Entangling Vines

Groble Vile Effigy: replaced bonus to Curse of Frailty with +2 to Wasting

Kilrian’s Skullbreaker: replaced bonus to Rune of Kalastor with +3 to Steel Resolve and added modifiers for Word of Renewal

Korvaak’s Storm-Blade: replaced bonus to Raging Tempest with +2 to Full Spread and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Stun Jacks to 6%

Korvan Celestial Halberd: added 40 Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc and modifiers for Spectral Binding

Korvan Reaping Halberd: added modifiers for Devouring Swarm

Korvan Storm Halberd: added modifiers for Vindictive Flame

Leafmane Horn: added 140 Poison damage / 3s modifier for Dreeg’s Evil Eye

Leafmane Trophy: added modifiers for Drain Essence

Messenger’s Repeater: added modifiers for Veil of Shadow

Riftclaw Slicer: replaced bonus to Bone Harvest with +2 to Soul Harvest

Rolderathis’ Tome: replaced bonus to Rune of Hagarrad with +2 to Aura of Censure

Scorpius Bludgeon: replaced bonus to Blood Boil with +2 to Laceration and increased Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc to 140 / 3s

Segarius’ Sacred Blade: replaced bonus to Mortar Trap with +2 to Maelstrom

Servitor’s Slicer: replaced bonus to Savagery with +2 to Circle of Slaughter

Spectral Arbalest: added modifiers for Spectral Binding

Spectral Longsword: replaced % Pierce damage with 50% of Pierce dealt as Cold. Replaced modifiers for Shadow Strike with 225 Cold damage and 100% Physical dealt as Cold modifiers. Updated modifiers for Shadow Strike. Added 110 Frostburn / 3s modifier for Rune of Hagarrad.

Steward’s Halberd: increased bonus Physical damage to 75 and replaced bonus to Cadence with +4 to Tectonic Shift

Terrnox’s Aether Tome: added modifiers for Reap Spirit

Ugdenbog Bilelauncher: added modifiers for Blood of Dreeg
Ugdenbog Boltthrower: added modifiers for Storm Spread
Ugdenbog Chillstrife: removed Cold damage modifier for Veil of Shadow. Added modifiers for Trozan’s Sky Shard
Ugdenbog Flamestrife: added 26 Fire damage modifier for Blackwater Cocktail
Ugdenbog Howler: added 60 Vitality damage modifier for Siphon Souls
Ugdenbog Sparkthrower: added modifiers for Storm Box of Elgoloth
Ugdenbog Stormstrife: added 33 Lightning damage modifier for Stun Jacks

Viper Hemorrhager: increased Bleed damage modifier for Phantasmal Blades to 144 / 3s and added 70 Bleed damage / 1s modifier for Devouring Swarm

Yeti Horn: added 15% Crit damage modifier for Storm Box of Elgoloth

Epic Items

Dawnshield Set: increased % Retaliation added to Attack on the skill proc
Mythical Champion of the Light: increased Lightning Retaliation to 1800-3500

Legendary Non-Set Items

Conduit of Night Whispers: increased Fire damage modifier for Blade Spirit to 210. Added 100% of Acid dealt as Lightning for Amarasta’s Blade Burst.

Hagarradian Enforcer: increased bonus to Chilling Rounds to +3 and replaced bonus to Amarasta’s Blade Burst with +1 to Nightblade Skills. Increased damage and distance on the skill proc.

Mythical Crystallum: increased Lightning damage to 11-46. Replaced % Stun Resist and % Lightning Resist with 50% Petrify Resist and 410 Health. Replaced bonus to Clarity of Purpose with +3 to Ascension. Added modifiers for Savagery and Ascension.

Mythical Dawnshard Hauberk: increased Lightning damage to 5-30

Mythical Empyrion’s Mercy: increased bonus to SoulfireLightning damage to +328 and % Attack Speed to 18% and increased bonus to Soulfire to +3. Increased % Resist Reduction on the granted skill to -12% and replaced its Fire damage with Lightning damage. Increased Lightning damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 28-100 and added 100% Fire dealt as Lightning modifier for it.

Mythical Evoker of Elgoloth: increased Lightning damage to 39-98 and increased % Weapon damage modifier for Savagery to 38%

Mythical Exonerator: increased Lightning damage to 16-42. Replaced bonus to Fighting Form with +1 to Soldier Skills. Increased Lightning damage modifier for Cadence to 100-150.

Mythical Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth: increased Lightning damage to 8-25

Mythical Hagarradian Enforcer: increased bonus to Chilling Rounds to +3 and replaced bonus to Amarasta’s Blade Burst with +1 to Nightblade Skills. Increased damage and distance on the skill proc.

Mythical Iceskorn Talons: replaced % Crit damage modifier for Righteous Fervor with 26 Cold damage modifier for it

Mythical Shard of Asterkarn: reduced % Crit damage modifier for Trozan’s Sky Shard to 10%

Mythical Skybreach Bulwark: increased Lightning damage to 131-196. Increased Lightning damage modifier for Aegis of Menhir to 120-330.

Mythical Stormreaver: increased Lightning damage modifiers for Cadence and Savagery to 150-250 and 70,88, respectively and increased Electrocute damage modifier for Savagery to 120 / 3s

Mythical Tome of Atonement: added 1s Duration modifier for Blackwater Cocktail

Mythical Turrion’s Reprisal: increased Elemental damage to 77. Increased % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Blackwater Cocktail to 10%.

Scion of Celestial Portents: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Stun Jacks to 10% and % Crit damage modifier for Trozan’s Sky Shard to 22%

Legendary Set Items

Bulwark of Octavius: increased Internal Trauma damage to 70106 / 5s and added 45% of Elemental dealt as Physical. Increased Internal Trauma damage modifiers for Aegis of Menhir and Forcewave to 165 / 3s.

Mythical Dawnbreaker’s Duty: increased Lightning Retaliation to 900-2000

The Runebinder Set: increased Fire damage modifier for Rune of Kalastor to 70. Replaced Cold damage modifier for Rune of Hagarrad with 100% of Pierce dealt as Cold+2 Projectiles modifier for it. Removed % Pierce Resist Reduction modifier for Inquisitor Seal.

[Class & Skills]

Devotion

Dryad: increased Energy Regeneration to 1.5

Korvaak: added 2 Energy Regeneration

Raven: increased Energy Regeneration to 1.5

Hyrian’s Glare: increased base % Retaliation added to Attack by 4%

Demolitionist

Shattering Blast: increased % Retaliation added to Attack scaling with rank to 30% by rank 12, 36% by max ultimate rank

PS

:zantai: made my job harder this time by moving sections withing the changelog and other formatting changes so I needed to first adjust the 24th changelog manually in a similar fashion and only after that I could run the diff program on the 27th changelog for it to detect changes nicely.

9 Likes

So many new mysterious modifiers

2 Likes

I think the elemental damage of Mythical Beronath, Reforged
should be unified as physical damage,Otherwise they will not be able to penetrate the armor

i dont know what you mean but with 1.1.9.2 no longer physical damage can penetrate armor, with or without conversion

Because you have to penetrate the armor three times,It’s better to do physical damage directly

i’ve played a few Beronath physical builds with the test patch, and after some major buffs to physical damage across the board, most of them are in a good shape now. I’m not sure about the 3 times penetrate armor from a single source of damage (can anyone confirm this?)- But if it’s real, then it would be a great idea. Only if someone who use this sword for elemental builds (without toggle the conversion of course)- then they might disagree with your suggestion