V1.1.9.2 Changelog history | September 10

July 12

Reduced Armor on high armor enemies (ex. Bosses/Nemesis) at levels 90+. This reduction starts out small and scales up to roughly 4.5%10% for the highest level enemies encountered.

Faction - Heart of Malmouth: added 18 Aether damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile

Faction - Mark of the Shadow Queen: increased Aether damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to 70

Relic - Eye of the Storm: added 10% damage to Aetherials

Korvan Celestial Halberd: added 40 Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc

Slathsarr’s Crest: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to 18%

Wendigo Eye: increased Elemental damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to 80

Cindertouch: increased Lightning damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 24-3524-45

Empyrion’s Mercy: increased bonus to Soulfire to +3 and replaced Fire damage on the granted skill with Lightning damage

Mythical Doombringer: increased % Weapon damage modifiers for Feral Hunger and Smite to 55%36% and 60%, respectively

Mythical Dreadchill Mark: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Necrotic Edge to 60%

Mythical Empyrion’s Mercy: increased bonus to Soulfire to +3 and % Attack Speed to 18%. Increased % Resist Reduction on the granted skill to -12% and replaced its Fire damage with Lightning damage. Increased Lightning damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 28-100.

Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might: increased Physical damage to 19-25. Increased % Pierce dealt as Physical modifier for Aura of Conviction to 100% and its Physical damage modifier to 28.

Mythical Inashkor’s Head: increased Physical damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 6698

Mythical Watcher of Erulan: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Smite to 90%

Ardor of Octavius Set: added 50 Offensive Ability bonus. Increased Physical damage modifier for Rune of Kalastor to 140180.
Bulwark of Octavius: increased Internal Trauma damage to 70 and added 45% of Elemental dealt as Physical. Increased Internal Trauma damage modifiers for Aegis of Menhir and Forcewave to 140165 / 3s.
Pauldrons of Octavius: added 55 Offensive Abilityand 30% of Elemental dealt as Physical
Platemail of Octavius: increased Offensive Ability to 60and removed % Elemental dealt as Physical

Avenger’s Crusher: increased Internal Trauma damage to 19126 / 5s. Increased % Weapon damage modifier for Smite to 80%.
Avenger’s Pauldrons: increased Internal Trauma damage to 12619 / 5s

Invoker’s Elements Set: increased Fire damage modifier for Panetti’s Replicating Missile to 50 and its Lightning damage modifier to 40

Ludrigan’s Pride Set: added 100% of Pierce dealt as Lightning modifier for Chilling Rounds and increased its % Weapon damage modifier to 30%

Mythical Warborn Gavel: increased bonus Physical damage to 30-50. Increased Physical damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 5638.

Stoneguard Set: reduced Physical Retaliation on the skill proc

Targo’s Mallet: increased Internal Trauma damage to 28 / 5s. Increased Physical damage modifier Amarasta’s Blade Burst to 124136. Increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 100 and its Internal Trauma damage modifier to 100 / 3s. Increased Internal Trauma damage modifier for Judgment to 100 / 2s.

The Cyclone Set: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 8%

The Spellscourge Set: increased Physical damage modifier for Devastation to 150 and % Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc to 100%

Oleron: increased Physical damage to 16-22, Internal Trauma to 24 / 5s and % Physical and % Internal Trauma damage to 200%

Vire: increased % Physical and % Internal Trauma damage to 120%

Chilling Rounds: increased base % Weapon damage to 55%

Storm Spread: increased base % Weapon damage to 30% and its scaling at ultimate ranks to 40% by max ultimate rank

9 Likes

July 13

Wendigo Glare: reduced Physical damage modifier for Shattering Smash to 140

Mythical Crystallum: replaced % Stun Resist and % Lightning Resist with 50% Petrify Resist and 410 Health. Replaced bonus to Clarity of Purpose with +3 to SoulfireAscension. Added modifiers for Savagery and Eye of ReckoningAscension.

Mythical Empyrion’s Mercy: increased bonus to Soulfire to +3 and % Attack Speed to 18%. Increased % Resist Reduction on the granted skill to -12% and replaced its Fire damage with Lightning damage. Increased Lightning damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 28-100 and added 100% Fire dealt as Lightning modifier for it.

Ardor of Octavius Set: added 50 Offensive Ability bonus. Increased Physical damage modifier for Rune of Kalastor to 180 and increased % Internal Trauma damage modifier for Aegis of Menhir to 500%.

Maul: increased % Activation Chance to 20% (WARNING: this will cause your skill assignment to reset), increased Radius to 4.5 and Duration to 5s and removed Cooldown

No cooldown Maul seems like it would give really good sustain

1 Like

On one target if you’re proccing well enough to assure 100% uptime, cooldown removal doesn’t matter for leeching because Maul ticks for 3 seconds, it’s not like Bat that leeches once per proc. In other cases it will be easier to maintain a bit if the proccer skill has < 1s * [1 - CDR] tick/cast/attack rate because then the proc attempts during Maul’s recharge are not wasted. So it’s more of a consistency buff if you had troubles with proccing it.

It looks like it’s getting closer to Wendigo now - a debuff that does damage with decent ADCtH ratio. Difference is Maul does more damage with less ADCtH but goes through armour (unless converted) and has built-in AoE like Rend.

1 Like

July 14

Gutworm’s Mark: increased Bleed damage modifier for Cadence to 128 / 2s

Voldrak’s Crusher: increased bonus Physical damage to 75 and increased % Weapon damage modifier for Cadence to 70%.

Mythical Decree of the Circle of Five: added 130% Physical damage modifier for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange and increased % Weapon damage on the granted skill

Mythical Inashkor’s Head: increased Physical damage modifier for Albrecht’s Aether Ray to 98112

Mythical Sovereign Ruby of Domination: increased % Crit damage for pets to 18% and increased % Crit damage for pets on the granted skill

Mythical Will of Bysmiel: replaced bonus to Manipulation with +1 to Occultist Skills. Increased Cooldown Reduction modifier for Conjure Primal Spirit to -6s and Projectile modifier for Summon Familiar to +2.

Warborn Bastion Set: added 36% Weapon damage modifier for Cadence

5 Likes

Oh yeah, twist the knife more about all the Conjure Primal Spirit cooldown reductions removed from the Beastcaller set, will ya… :wink: Nah, I got over that. Been playing other builds since then anyway.
So this means a new patch/update is coming? Good to know they are still working on the game.

Now that will be a nice thing for my summoner… Now if only that amulet dropped with any reliability from Ganavakkar. He is close to a rift gate to be farmed, but he barely ever drops it.

Nice, I started using pure Aether Panetti missiles with my Diviner set character as my main attack (Reap Spirit is the secondary of course) and it works nicely with that Crest. Luckily Slathsarr dropped a real nice one with Aether bonuses ages ago I put aside for her.

Nice, because boy so many components need those things, it’s not even funny.

Good idea. Nobody was using that relic for the chaos damage, only for the pet bonuses. Good to add some protection for the summoner.

2 Likes

Finally, Warborn actually gets a Cadence skill mod. This one change makes the patch for me.

2 Likes

"Math"

6.xxx% damage bump at 26/16

Dunno what Crucibois want but probably not enticing enough for me to go back to Warborn in MC, sadly.

1 Like

Put it on the 3 piece so all them guns can roll around in it too

1 Like

I mean that would make me use Warborn in MC, but definitely not as intended.

1 Like

Voldrak 2H 3pcs Warborn incoming…

1 Like

So much 2 handing. Although tbf I still see anyone not named @Crittrain disliking cadence in crucible and getting better results from Blade Arc, so v0v. Not sure how melee cadence is doing in SR. Pipe dream anyway

Apparently it went from unplayable to barely playable from what I’ve seen

I just looked at the mods and @ceno you’re the cadence boi in this thread how does the arc mod work with fighting form? Fighting form has 160 degrees arc while voldrak has 90. Are they added together or do they work independently of each other?

They are added together.

E: I haven’t done the math in a while but I seem to recall being able to get about 310 degree coverage, max.

E 2: The way it works for stuff like this by the way is that ordinarily you have a small semicircle like Blade Arc which extends a short distance from the attacker, and these degree additions wrap the area of that effect around the attacker more, with the ‘distance’ (or radius) remaining the same.

Interesting. It’s not as popular as say, leviathan so I never took notice of it but with the potential of god affixes might make some actual strong build. Tho if it ends up not doing sub 5 on fantasy it won’t be worth it cruci-wise.

I should say the one positive this physical change has brought to endgame players is that we don’t necessarily have to look at conversion as much as we did before which opens up more build possibilities especially since the bar for “good physical builds” have kinda lowered with the change.

FWIW, my “math” on the “max” of the Cadence arc was with 2x Cleavers which comes to 120 degrees, so Voldrak’s is 30 less for a result of 280 degrees (assuming my initial recollection of 310 max was correct).

Checked it and should be 340 degrees with 2 cleavers and crimson claws

If only Crate could find it in their hearts to make the “War Cry damage” line of mods actually useful.