Voidsoul Sentinel build feedback

Hi, since I like Aegis skill, decided to try chaos version with Voidsoul set, medal+conduit. Here’s my build and feedback about it.

GT : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZR1QA0V

Video : Crucible run 6:14

• RR. Since both classes lack RR, you’re in awkward position of relying solely on items. Set can offer flat to Aegis (if possible) or DB for more flexible devotion route or - modifier to Guardians for example.

• Spamming skill. Unless you go Inquisitor for FoI you lack proper skill. RF is gonna be bad and Oblivion will cost you both +1 Occultist and cool proc. I have to use Chain Lightning with conversion.

• Aegis. 3.4 seconds CD on your main attack (with CDR from weapon) is a lot. Even dream medal with Gildam Arcanum suffix isn’t helping. Set/shield lack CDR and full set bonus is actually increasing CD, instead of decreasing it?

• Doom Bolt. DB is cool but one problem right of the gate is lack of decent AoE, no mod to increase radius. DB isn’t doing big WD as well, unlike Harbinger and doesn’t have - CDR modifier and again set lacks CDR. So weak small radius nuke on moderate cooldown. That’s not impressive.

• Defensive Ability. Neither class provide it (unless you charge RF) and for 4 pieces of set you receive staggering 70 DA. Value of 110 can be matched.

2 Likes

Nice testing.
Did you try conduit amulet with chaos resistance removal on guardians?

1 Like

You mean - chaos mod? I haven’t on purpose, since I’ve wanted to focus on Aegis.

yes I mean that mod.

The Gallows though

• 40% Chaos damage
  • 6% to Humans
  • 6% Life
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.