Want to finally play start to finish

I just watched the video in that build, that is definitely what I want to do. :smiley:

2 Likes

Of my ssf builds i posted here that Shieldbreaker was the fastest and flashiest one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Skater / bomber is really fast, easy to gear and level and a shitload of fun. Then, when you’ve got more gear, you can switch to a caster or spinner too.

skater is very nice for leveling, you move and deal damage in the same skill :slight_smile:

I basically am just following the shieldbreaker from A-Z guide and it’s been a lot of fun, I’m killing everything and doing all quests. Just got to The Wardens cellar and level 20, I feel over leveled but I’m enjoying the explosive nature of the build so far. :smiley:

1 Like

So I just finished Act 1, I was going to act 2 and found this new area, at least new to me that took me to conclave of the 3, just wondering if I should be doing that or finishing the normal game first? I know in the guide here it says that I need to focus on the new quests ASAP. Just wondering if I should go that route or if I should finish the normal game first.

it depends on what your main focus is, follow the lore/story or do the build. Idea was to do EoR build ASAP because that was a main complaint about the original build guide, that one had to wait long long time before doing that skill. Main reason was because the axes did not drop back then due to bug.

lore wise, you could / should do FG expansion after you have done a quest called “the hidden path” which is a secret quest.

for guide, I wanted to focus on the build, because I assumed ppl have played the normal campaign mode before but struggled later.

You will do the campaign 2 more times anyway with same char :smiley:

Ugh now I’m torn, I do want to play the build but I do also want to play the game haha… Ugh… So if I want to play the build I need to do the quest “the hidden path” then I can go full out on the build and can do elite the full playthrough is that what you mean?

Devs made FG content available after you killed warden. You can do FG whenever you want. No need to play the dlcs in order. But if lore is important to you FG fits best after you have done the hidden path quest. In total you will play all Campaign 3 times anyway. So nothing will be skipped.

I have no idea what your problem/concern is really. Do whatever you think is most fun for you. I thought it was fun to make spin2win asap and so I did.

HAha not near as concerned as you may think, I hate typing because it doesn’t allow for real context. :stuck_out_tongue: Just looking at my options. :smiley: I’ll play until I find this hidden path quest and then go from there. I also have to pick my factions and farm cronleys goons in act 2 so I have a bit of work ahead anyways. :slight_smile:

So with your guide, I’m over leveling, just finished Cronley and I’m 25 haha, I assume I shouldn’t switch to what you point out in the guide until I have the perquisites done right. :slight_smile:

switch to what? EoR? No, that is why after Cronley I went straight to farm the axes that boosts EoR by a ton. You could try, but once you get those axes you will realize how powerful they are and will regret that you did not acquired them earlier.

You can not really overlevel in GD, monsters scale with you.

Here, I’ll try to better explain… You have up-to level 21 in your guide as a pure Demolitionist, then you say at 27 switch to this I assume I don’t want to change to that skill tree setup until I “do” have the axes though right? Or am I wrong. :smiley: That’s all I was trying to ask I guess.

exactly. Until you get the axes you are better off just throwing cocktails and mines.

btw are you just interested in completing the game in normal difficulty? You dont need any guide for that, you can do that with just greater fire blast component skill and selecting no class at all tbh. Normal difficulty is VERY easy.

Perfect, thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll probably continue to play through and farm ect.

I played this when it first came out and when act launched ha, haven’t really played since… I played HC Veteran as a Soldier class and tried to farm Cronley back in the day, he obliterated me so going to play through once here to see what’s new and what’s changed and then try HC Veteran again, see if I can do it. :smiley:

How do I share my progress like when you post your heroes, it shows their current gear ect?

Thanks a bunch. :smiley: Currently just finished a bunch of quests, only have “We Need Food” left, my current build/gear is this having some fun. :smiley:

Always surprised when ppl dont use the Slith Primal ring (a “free” ring you get from a rover quest in wightmire, triple res ring) and not using “Bone talisman” relic from another Rover quest :slight_smile:

Also if you wanna continue with the BWC route a while longer, might be worth farming https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2174 or Groble Ember Effigy and this medal Martin’s Crest

Honestly, I didn’t use it because I wanted the damage over resistances, I feel like in HC Veteran I probably want the resistances more than the damage but seeing as I’m playing Normal as a first playthrough, I’m just testing the waters. :smiley:

How do I tell if I’ve done the quest ““the hidden path” is there a way to look at completed quests?

That does look like it may be worth farming. :smiley: I’ll do few runs, see what I find. :smiley: I don’t know at what points I should be farming, Normal is much much easier than I remember veteran being.

I also found this, not sure how I found a level 50 legendary but it makes me wish I made a bleeding hero instead. XD

Edit : One thing I do wish they had done was a much larger inventory or put the stash closer to the WP lol… I pick up all the crafting material (not sure if I need to) and doesn’t even matter if I stash, 1/4 of my main inventory fills up os fast.

Edit #2 : It was 100% worth farming, literally doubled my BWC damagehaha.