We need new build formats. (Build compedium, build writings, ideas.)

Hi guys!

I started casue i and Belzzzz feel that we need a new formating and help out Vere. I want to summon all the builders that has ideas.

First we need a proper formating that we using the new forum details, cause this is nto about few older buidlers, it is about for the furutre and adding all the coloring manually it is way harder one by one.

Second and this is the hardest part “new forum new formating”. I think we need proper and easier formting that is fit to the new forum. Ex: If Joe join today for the forum he will not know about color formating and it will be harder, still hard to write manually are the skills.

In comment section u can test all the new forum feature to test the formating. U can use legit or fake build to format.

The goal find a proper formating ASAP.

Has Omnitrio not already made a new format which looked pretty good? :face_with_monocle:

Really can u link me that?

I can’t believe the priority isn’t using all these damn custom GD emojis! :smiley:

Post 223

Hey Nandi - Just click the Search button up top there and type in @Omnitrio. It will display all his posts/threads and you can pick and choose which to look at. That’s what I did when I read the name mention.

Damn so cool, but we still learning all these new feature. :rofl:

Okey i wasn’t celar enough, but still this using colors that is problem now u have to add manually the colors.

Yeah, actually for being such an improvement overall I am a bit surprised this editor doesn’t have color selection built-in - I like that we can smack it in there with HTML so we can put in colors other than ‘default type’ colors but it would still be nice if basic colors were built-in.

Yeah if they add nothing problem, but we dunno.

Mr Z are u thinking to add colors to editor?

[Caster] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (c+) (sr+) AAR vs FoI (Deceiver, Mage Hunter, Purifier, Spellbinder, Warlock) (Nandi)

• Damage: Chaos
  • Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewel, Word of Pain, Sigil of Consumption, Ritual Circle, Blood of Dreeg, Solael’s Flame, Displacement
  • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Whirling Blades, Severed Faith
  • WPS Skills: none

How about this guys?

For ease of use? Don’t see the point when you can use BBC codes to apply any color you want (literally, cause hex codes work)

Yeah, but i have like more then 15 builds to redo the formating and all that manually. On the old forum I just click. 1 build has 5 sentence that i have to do manually, thats a lot of work. And sure i will forget sometimes. And the new ppl won’t know if he don’t know the formating.

Here is useful links for colors:

I also like to use this tool to pick ‘color codes’ from anywhere (it also has a magnifier function):

2 Likes

why we need new color
what’s bad to use old
YellowGreen color?

It’s not bad but u have to do manually. It will be easier to do like old ones just click buttons.

not need to add color
u can use sample in. txt
just put new info and reply with all tags
do not see any difficult with it

my sample with naked BBCode on Google Drive

• [Caster] [1.1.2.5] (g3) (sr+) (vid) [Chillwhisper] [SR+] [No Greens] [No Shrines] [omnitrio]

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Word of Renewal, Inquisitir Seal, Rune of HagarradRing of Steal, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: none

I like turtles.

1 Like

I had to try a few times before realising how “space” is important:

star + space for indent 1 and space + space + star for indent 2. Also, no space between the text you want to see being displayed and the hyperlink: text

Can we search for something inside a “details” section ? If not, too bad. If so, that could be a way to make the GDC more appealing to the eye.

I just tested it in my Switcher thread, searching the thread for keywords that were under a ‘Details’ tab and I can confirm:

• Yes, forum search can see inside ‘Details’.

Go ahead and:

Try it out

Primus - The Air Is Getting Slippery (Lyrics)

It’s incredibly hot in here today, incredibly hot in here
The air is getting slippery and it’s not to my surprise
My heart, it beats irregularly and the sweat it fills my eyes
I do not mind what I excrete 'cause
I’m here to make a buck
And those that cannot take the heat can take a flying
Forgive me if I hesitate

The dogs are barking merrily as Jerry sits on high
If you’ve studied your Floyd property, you’d know that pigs could fly
Now if you want an encore you might hear it is luck
But me, I’d rather play Residents, 'cause I don’t give a
Forgive me if I hesitate

Now, Fatty, he’s a hell of a guy but he sweats like a dancing mule
He likes to hang out at Checker Gas with the Chets he knew from high school
He sold enough crystal meth to buy a stepside truck
But if you ask me twice I’d say the boy ain’t worth a
Forgive me if I hesitate

The act of perspiration is far beyond control
If the heat compels to aspirate please try not to miss the bowl
If sweatiness makes you horny, well darlin’ I think you’re in luck
'Cause all this clever banter gives me the urge to fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUNKtUBkXto

Search the thread for some of the words hidden in the ‘Details’.