We need new build formats. (Build compedium, build writings, ideas.)

Everybody can be used to something, even it is comfortable, or not. But if u don’t have the code, and new comers won’t know so u need to advice him how to do it or even worse they even ask u to do it for u, cause they don’t bother or can’t do it. For me took me long time to learn, than i just copied all the way, so i do not know now too, what i have to type in. Adn if it is wrong still u need to do the job.

That’s why i said, if we want to insist this, u have the responsibilty if somebody failed to do that, u have to correct him. It is not ppl fault we lost a button to press and we don’t have the right to force somebody for something that is not exist anymore.

I like the formulary @Stupid_Dragon.

Only thing I can argue about is maximum shard number.Since you can’t save over 75 or get better loot,max number is irrelevant.

I don’t get it, the old BC had the posts already formatted too. You didn’t need to know anything about coding, you just quoted a submission post and changed the stuff that was necessary.

Now we have the advantage of showing the source code using the “preformatted text” button </> in the fist post of the compendium and one can just copy that code and change what is needed:

Damage Type: Aether, Bleed
Active Skills: Blade Arc, Siphon Souls (transmuted)
Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Field Command
WPS Skills: Reaping Strike
Crucible: Glad 160
Shattered Realm: Ultimate 99

Here I did no coding on my own, I just copied and pasted the text in the box from Dragon’s post above and changed it according to my needs.

1 Like

If someone fails to do it then there are plenty of people on the forum that can direct/show nubs the way. If that doesn’t work /shrugs well, then I guess there isn’t much more to be done for the person and they are on their own.