What Happens?

Ok this is the first post I’ll try to be brief. First I bought the grim dawn game. started playing it because it has something going for it that POE doesn’t. I won’t go into that however I have played POE rather a lot. So after buying the game and not getting the full benefit, I was looking for I decided to buy crucible I bought that and made a toon and got my toon to lvl 8 in the crucible. Are the 3 toons I made invalid now that I bought the AoM expac? Will I still be able to level my other toons to max level or do I need to start over with a brand new toon? Thanks!

Game automatically updates your chars to fit whatever DLC’s you have

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :smiley:

No problems whatsoever. Characters can switch between Crucible and main campaign and all existing characters can go into the expansions.

Thanks for the swift response I appreciate it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and to the game!

Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods) under “builds for beginners” and “Resources” you can find beginner friendly guides and information.

Here is a guide about game mechanincs for beginners that I did 🤯 malawiglenn’s guide on game mechanics for beginners

And here is an introduction to Grim Dawn for PoE players Guide - How to transition from POE to GD (WIP)