What is a top tier build for beginners?

Hi. I was wondering what is a top tier build for beginners. I lean towards melee but am looking more forward to a class that I can start playing and end up with end game content for runs. Thanks!

Also, when I look at builds on the calculator for forums, how do I determine the amount of attributes I need for the character when the items are boosting the attributes? Thanks!

If you have AoM, look in Build Compendium VII, if you don’t, look in Build Compendium V. In either case, you want builds with g1 to g3, indicating low to moderate gear requirements. Given your melee preference, commando or witchblade would probably be the easiest choices. Warder is fun as well.

To see actual skill points in grimtools, hold shift+ctrl.

Other useful resources:
New Player Knowledge Compendium
Survival Guide

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67919

This is one of the more recommended newbie builds for AOM out there that can evolve to a monster later on. Also, DK as a few different builds so you can branch out.

That’s a whole buncha greens which is gonna be tough to find imo…

If I may toot my own horn, sir - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=636892#post636892

The hardest item to obtain here will be the amulet as everyone and their mothers are looking for it.

P.S. If you’re looking for the octavius set pieces, I have some extras lying around. I can also craft the helm for you if you provide me the materials for it. :slight_smile:

P.P.S If you mouse over the stats displayed in the GT link , it’ll show you the # of attribute points spent for each stat.

P.P.P.S Welcome to the forums :smiley:

Lol no. The base physical s&b soldier is just the main set (warborn, markovian, 4pc krieg). The rest are just anything that can cap resistances. Of course the endgame will look different and that will vary from person to person. The grimtools in that thread is for 0.4 where everyone wanted stalwart rings.

Touche. Touche, indeed.