What is wrong with eye of reckoning skill?

Hi all new player here, i have an issue with eye of reckoning, when i use the skill my character stops kinda like a pause then starts spinning , and when i’m spinning into mobs he gets stuck and pauses a lot , like colliding with enemies, is this normal? makes the skill clunky and doesn’t feel smooth at all, maybe im just used to cyclone in poe where you spin and you instantly start , but this kinda feels like animation lag, are all skills like this?

This is intentional I believe. You can’t walk through enemies normally so wouldn’t make sense for Eye of Reckoning to spin through them either would it? Very few types of attacks allow your character to pass through enemies while dealing damage, about the only ones I can think of are Rush-type movement runes and Vire’s Might.

If I remember right, Eye of Reckoning’s start animation is impacted by attack speed. At high or capped attack speeds, I’ve seen build videos where characters are able to start spinning almost instantly.

Depends on the skill but most or all skill animations benefit in some way from attack or cast speed. Obviously, skills without a cooldown benefit the most.

Correct. EoR scales with attack speed, it’s movement scales with movement speed.

ahh thanks thats good to know , then i guess i need to at some point get attack speed capped, thanks

Well, you’re never going to be doing this. :laughing: