What's a build that can walk around killing with aura + procs?

I think it’s called “auramancer”?, but not sure, I remember there was a build some time ago where you just had your aura and walked around, it was inquisitor + something else.

Any ideas?.

Not planning to do the hardest content, just maybe do fast dungeons runs and some fun.

Birds are too slow :frowning:

@maya - you done got dissed m8. fight! fight! fight! fight!

on a more serious note, auramancers tend to be on the slower side

1 Like

The original idea was to get the “skater” build, but its taking ages to complete the Vanquisher set :p.

So I was thinking on getting a toon that can run fast and do dungeons quick.

dude. just get a mobility augment. If you want more speed, pick a class with a mobility skill like shadow strike or blitz.

I have the displacement one, its ok, but sometimes I get “stuck”, specially in Valbury :frowning:

4 Likes

displacement is not a good augment for levelling and dungeon runs. It’s best for crucible and SR where you need to insta-dodge enemy attacks

Whats good one ?

Lol… I like the birds, but I think for doing dungeons as quick as possible they are indeed a bit… slow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shadow strike or blitz. Because you can literally zip across 2 screens worth of distance. The CDR on displacement is also higher than others because of the utility it gives you.

Skip to 7:02 in the video and you’ll see what I mean.

Wtf… thats fast, I thought for some reason that since displacement does no damage it means that it should be the best just for moving.

Ill try that one instead.

Yeah, so imagine if you combined that with a class with innate mobility.

EDIT: @artemix - also, the CD for these mobility skills begins the moment you use them, not upon reaching the destination. So you can effectively subtract 0.5s off the listed CD value

So OP.

Shall use.

Little self-advertisement didn’t hurt anyone

1 Like

I miss the days when it was possible to get 0s CD on shadow strike. Omfg that was fun

It wasn’t exact 0 secs but it might as well have been because when the animation ended, you could just use it again.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12713

I did get this with some good affixes and i was thinking of making an aura build with it. Infiltrator seems like the best option because Night’s Chill and Censure.

1 Like

True dat. But gtfo of my fantasy norzan. <3

IT’S 0s IN MY HEAD. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like that idea of only aura!.

Skellies with some devotion binded to them is the best damaging aura. You just run through and mobs die around.

The only devotion the is apammable AFAIK is the fire circle thingy one. All others have shared cool down.