What's the difference between +1 summon limit to skeles, and +1 summon to skeles?

Is it even worth building around skeles

Without Lost Souls? I don’t know…
With Lost Souls? I managed to kill Crate of Entertainment secret boss…

1 Like

I was thinking of lost souls + m. death’s gate***

EDIT: But now that I see the 4 set bonus, yeah no. set is better

@maya: Do different pets of the same kind stack DoT?

Afaik, yes.

Is there a reason why no one’s done a bleeding pet build? or has there been one done?

This is by me: Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

TheUberElite has one: [1.1.1.2] Physical/Bleed Pet Conjurer (15:30 Callagadra)

Then there is my Bleed version of Moggy Puppy: Pet Conjurer - Moggy the Puppy! (but not sure of it counts)

Btw, is it just me or are imgur gif links broken on the forums?

You need to download the gifs, and drag/drop them in.

That’s why I have this bad boy at my fingertips (the sup3r c00l, sup3r secret chat group is sick and tired of it):

download

I just stop by in this topic to say how tired am from this GIF :smile:

And please don’t spank the pets!

1 Like

They used to work before…

or I am imagining things image

They did, x1x1x1x2 was confused by this too.

So I gave him the same live demonstration I so kindly did for you.

1 Like

Fuck it. I give up on pets. I don’t understand all the different damage types. It’s baffling.

And you’ve got to manually calculate your resists too because some buffs don’t show up etc.

Spanks out.

Hmm? image

Well, I will be here for atleast the next half hour. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. I can try to answer :yum:

Weeeeell, I’m whining mostly. It just seems all the pet builds have more or less been done. That being said, I fully admit that that perspective is very much so limited by my inexperience

@maya: This is a concept I’ve been sitting on, but it looks kinda weird to me - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2j116rN

I was wondering what double spirit + double familiars would do

EDIT: Would the elemental/aether conversion on the armor affect pets?

Well, Pet Retaliation has not been explored much. I tried a bit, but couldn’t make it work.

I don’t think anyone other than myself have tried to do a Physical Pet build. I had to shelve it because it took too long to kill stuff, but that could be due to my defensive setup.

I was planning on doing an Elemental Skeleton build, but haven’t done it yet and am kind of busy with monster hunter, so won’t be doing it anytime soon.

I don’t think anyone has done a pure Fire or Cold based Pet build yet or if it has been done, not for the current patch.

etc etc…

Um… Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist :stuck_out_tongue:

Get out of my swamp, maya :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Btw, also just because it has been done before doesn’t mean that you can’t put your own twist to it.

Case in point: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrDeqL2

Don’t ask what madness made me cook that up, but I wanted to see if I could. It remains untested though…

I don’t know enough to know what about it is “mad”. Educate me?

The +3000% dmg on it. I wanted to see how far I could push it.

A bit of back story: Occulist 100% Pet Summoner Build For New Players

Is this the equivalent of a 2x double rolled chillstrife + double rolled stonetread + double rolled kuba pants infiltrator?

Because I see 4x subjugators

Yup, for the dmg. None of it is necessary ofcourse. Push past 2k and you are already more than :ok_hand:

But if someone asks for more damage, I provide more dmg :sunglasses:

2 Likes