Why do some people have a Title behind their nick?

I love how I was bitching about a post count of 800 in this thread, yet I still managed to hit Ascendant. :upside_down_face:

Edit:
Got my answer to why forum rankings aren’t possible anymore. I still vouch for giving Snazz his “Minister of Asses” title though :scorv:

Boo Hoo Hoo! I was on the old forum but never got a title, or if I did I don’t remember. That was a long time ago, I was an old donor. Care less. Never posted a build as was too busy trying different characters. Did a ton of postings. Lots of graphics have been added since then. Still would like to be able to see characters change looks. Not even sure what nick I had back then.

I’m going to guess you were @Oldbugga

Tho it looks like “they” or you had a recent post on that account. But who knows, maybe not as they don’t seem to have many posts tho the account was created in 2017.

Only ever been Oldbugga…and I dont post very often but I watch the forums closely most days…Oldbugger is a separate user

1 Like

Found a flash drive with characters dated back to April 2016.
Was and am Old Bugger, no “a” on the end.

Well, was worth a try. I remember an old bugger on here that used to post and that he was actually exceptionally old compared to most GD players even when you consider that there are many 50-60 year old players. I believe he was somewhere in the 70’s to 80’s range.

Was that you?

Here’s the one I am thinking of (found it this time)…

@Old_Bugger

Keep in mind that the old forum it was possible to have spaces in your username. The new forum, however, does not allow it and it converted spaces of pre-existing users to underscores. So, the Old_Bugger linked here was likely displayed as Old Bugger on the old forum.

Looking at his activity information in his profile…

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/u/old_bugger/activity

… his last active post was on March of 2019, just a couple months before the forum got upgraded, and he posted that he had just purchased Kingdoms of Amalur.

I would also mention that if this is you and you’d like to regain access to your old account and need help then it would be best to get ahold of one of the moderators or perhaps Zantai.

Yes, I remember you quite well.
No need to think of my old account. I am just taking a memory run to see what has changed.
Then I will do Titan Quest Anniversary, Kingdom of Amalur and if able D2 Mod Eastern Sun Rising.
I’m 90.

1 Like

wow looks like you’ve already been here 52 years ago :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s just an arbitrary date discouse used when we switched platforms. No idea why that particular one. :woman_shrugging: