Why do some people have a Title behind their nick?

also, small question, offtopic while you’re here, what is a “minister of information” :thinking: - i get that praetorians are from the old forum

are game testers.

1 Like

A unique title that only eis has, probably a relic from the old forums. No idea how moderator stuff works though

1 Like

Being from old forum is like being from ancient greek.

1 Like

hehe, was thinking princezz was like something special, “keeper of the tomes” “sage of knowledge”, aka a walking encyclopedia about the game/forum maybe
gonna assume the title being yellow then is what shows supermod status since Medea’s is yellow too

Eisprinzessin was given that title long ago on the old forum because he gathered much of the information on the game together for easy access. Similar to this

He’s also a Super Moderator, same an jiaco and I.

If you see other titles besides these and Praetorians then they’re leftovers from the old forum which had a ranking system depending on number of posts.

However, when Crate moved the forum platform they did away with that.

1 Like

My title used to be “minister of asses” but it didn’t transfer very well from the old forums unfortunately

6 Likes

Exactly to both.

1 Like

While you are an Initiate, @Chthon reached Ascendant, whereas e.g. poor @Ulvar1 is nothing…

Praetorians are in a special user group, so that even new members get that title. (Edit: I just realized that the group has not been extended since the forum migration, but I think it still works.) Mine is custom.

1 Like

wait, that means new forum joiners cant even get my title/rank of initiate ? :open_mouth: - if so that kinda makes me feel a tiny bit special :blush:

My wife tells me this everyday, don’t rub it in my face :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Well, either that or old. :wink:

1 Like

You were just the only other user in this topic, when I started to reply… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

can you feel the looove tonight :notes:

:hugs:

New life goal, get a custom title on GD forum :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I heard something from the underground world of GD; the only way to get a custom title; you need to post something that Z ‘‘like’’ consciously or accidently and take immediate screenshot of it before Z realizes his mistake and reset the whole forum timeline. Then you can get any title you want to that keeps you silent :wink:

2 Likes

And I am Herald of the Apocalypse :sunglasses:

2 Likes

so you warned people about 2020, and no one listened - or did you cause it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Forever a Campaigner…which is fine with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you sure you have played Grim Dawn?

https://grimdawn.fandom.com/wiki/Herald_of_the_Apocalypse

I am doing the devastation :smile:

2 Likes