Why does adding another one-handed sword to a BladeMaster reduces Damage Per Second (DPS)

Unfortunately I have no idea why your dps decreases when equip second sword. @Ulvar1 's idea might be correct yet I have never encounter such thing in this game. I experienced some other dps tooltip bugs but not such this one. But your main-hand weapon is 92 level in the grimtools.

Ok WOW Thank you very much another thing to look for. it is never ending

1 Like

if blue print of item, click it and you can see list of who can sell it. Almsot everything you wanna know is in grim tool

I did the calculator fast but if you look at the picture higher up I have proved it.

Thank you again

you can upload current character in grim tool

What should I use instead of Cadence?

cadance is insane good, it is jsut that the dps display is a bit bugged. You never look at it really, what matter is how faster you kill monsters.

Like I have builds that have 0 damage per seconds on that display but tears game apart basically

Yes, I did noticed that, I have tried other weapons and even though the DPS was higher, I was getting killed…

being killed just means your defenses and life steal was not enough. You can try follow stupid dragon or banana peel guide for beginner blade master

I am still learning, not PhD yet, like you seems to be.

that is why people made guides so one can learn better :slight_smile:

1 Like