Will physical damage to aliies on guile relic convert to vitality on transmuted guardians of empyrion?

So I been using Guardians of Empyrion in their untransmuted state together with guile relic that adds physical damage to allies. As I toggle guile on and off, the tool tip on skill bar of the Guardians cleave attack reflects the added physical damage, so far so good.
If i add the transmuter skill Scion of Dreeg, the guardians have physical converted to vitality and elemental to acid. However toggling guile relic on and off, I don’t see the vitality damage on the tooltip change. Nor is any physical listed.
So is the added physical from guile getting lost completely? or stays as physical, or is converted to vitality? Hopefully just a display issue and it is converted to vitality, since otherwise guile relic becomes useless with transmutes summons.
I thought to use Grim Internals display pet damage feature but it didn’t shed light on this question as it doesn’t seem to show damage from the guardians strikes (I posted seperate question for that in Grim internals forum)

from your other post

ok thanx, I was misled by the guardians physical damage increasing when toggling on guile, but now it makes sense it is from the % physical not the flat which the relic provides

They dont deal any “weapon damage”, so all flat damage bonuses and weapon affects are useless for them. And they already receive your stats such as %damage, OA, crit damage and damage conversions (not sure about attack and run speed), including the ones YOU get from auras. Auras and other buffs dont afffect them because that would cause “double-dip” mechanics.